Chapter 4: Guess I really have fallen

IM TRYING OUT FIRST PERSON IM SORRY IF IT'S BAD AH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 2-D POV ]

I watch Ace walk out the door, knowing he'd already seen my number that I'd scribbled on the back of the paper cup. I'd done it quickly so my supervisor wouldn't see, I'd already been scolded for staring at Ace, and I don't want to make him upset again. I let out a small sigh and get back to work.

{TIME SKIP: 5:15 PM}

The entire day has gone by, I'd even finished closing, but I was still thinking of him. God, why couldn't I stop? That's the one thing, had I really fallen for another person? I haven't fallen this deep in years, not after I'd last seen Paula, which was back in our early twenties, and in England, so yeah, a while ago. 

That's when I realized I'd been standing there, looking at the key for the back door for a good 5 minutes. I only then unlocked the door, catching a glimpse of the clock on my way out. 5:15, already? I have to get back to the house soon.

 I start the few-minute walk home, and the entire time my mind keeps wandering back to earlier today. Ace was such a genuine guy, if I was like your stereotypical model or singer, I'd realize how fake I was because of him. His personality is as beautiful as he is, he felt as if he had a heart of gold.

 I refocused after a car sped past me right before a lite turned red. "Watch it!" I yell at the guy when suddenly, he pulled over and stepped out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH HO HO HO CLIFFHANGER GET FUCKED/hj