Chapter 3: The greeting

Chapter 3 wooooo, this entire thing feels like filler but it's my first fic ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day, Ace was going to introduce himself to the younger man. Ace knew it, he had to, he couldn't bottle up his feelings forever, could he? 2-D was working the cash register, covering for a coworker. Perfect, the perfect chance. Ace walked up to the counter, as he usually did, "Good morning sir!" 2-D said with a smile, "What can I get you today?" "Fuck," Ace thought "His voice is hot too." he felt like a melting ice cube, he could barely speak. "I - uh-" Ace stammered out "Just a Carmel lattè, with two extra pumps of Carmel." "Alright, can I get a name for the order?" 2-D said, innocently tilting his head. "Ace. Speaking of names, what's yours?" Ace said, trying not to stutter. 2-D giggled, "Stuart, but you can call me 2-D" he whispered, Ace froze for a few seconds. 2-D? The lead singer of one of the most popular bands in Hollywood at the time? Why out of all people did he have to fall for him? He was almost a nobody compared to 2-D.

"Are you gonna just stand there?" 2-D asked jokingly, even adding on a little giggle, "Nah, nice to meet ya, Stuart. Do you want to hang out sometime?" Ace said, hiding the pit of anxiety in his stomach. 2-D smirked, quickly wrote something down, and said "Let me get you your coffee first, your lucky today's a slow day." Ace took a deep breath, he didn't mess up, but he almost did, he looked up to see his potential "friend", making designs in the lattè he ordered. "So he's the one who did those? Godamn, he's talented! Singing and lattè art? Impressive." Ace thought.

"Here's your lattè, Ace," 2-D said, smiling just as sweetly as before, "Hope you enjoy it!" Ace turned, took the coffee, and said in a flirtatious tone "Thanks cutie!" and rushed out, a string of numbers catching his eye, it was 2-D's number with a little "Call me soon :)" scribbled next to it, a smile grew on Ace's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY this was over 350 words, holly shit