Grey Dresden

[Art not mine.]

Full Name: Grey Galvin Dresden

Nickname(s): Greyman, Gary, GG

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Felidae

Orientation: Asexual

Love Interest: Xaki Chessie

Parents: Keyoung and Bennett Dresden

Personality: Sassy, Naive, Swift, and can be a bit Childish at all times

Voice: 1/4 by Vocaloid Kaito

Physical Appearance: A Tabby like his Mom, but with fur that's white-Ish grey and looks like an Owl on top of his head then starts from white and then fades to grey. Red eyes with brown-Ish color and white tips on his ears and tail.

Grey wears a light-Ish dark grey jacket with a black shirt and a bleeding broken ocean-clear crystal star along with black leggings and brown shorts, upside-down Pixel earrings, and a silver necklace with a white half-upper Cat charm.

Biography:

Growing up with 2 amazing parents who became talented artists, he was made fun of by other kids when he was younger. Because his Mom was known to be the daughter of Azrëal Katamari, the Watatsumi himself, he was haunted and known to be problematic, making him think mainly he'll end up being Insane, but he suddenly let all those things behind him and he started to become more confident at doing things his own way. The second he turned 9, he knew how to sing and dance as one of the Vocaloid singers of Tokyo Academy.

Parents:

Father: Keyoung

Type of Parent: Loving/Talented Dad

Occupation: Professional Singer

Keyoung wears a leather Tuxedo shirt with gold rings on his shoulders with each side, grey jeans, a black necklace with a beautiful Rose on front, his black and white Magician hat and his wedding ring.

Mother: Bennett

Type of Parent: Caring Mom

Occupation: Retail Artist

Bennett wears a smooth purple sleeve shirt with a blue ribbon around her neck, brown fluffy boots, her wedding ring, and her teal breezy sweater jacket.