2.3

Venus

Venus

"This is a code red." "I repeat this is a code red." "Max. Do you copy." I groan turning my head to the side trying to block out the noise.

"Shut up." I herd Max say and felt the bed shift. Right before the phone rung. "Max."

I groan. "You have got to be kidding me." She sighed as she got out of bed. "I'm sleeping go away... What are you talking about...What?" "What did he say?"

"Venus, the phone." Susan spoke coming into my room. Max and El left awhile and I just went into my room and went back to sleep. I was now working on more sketches for my portfolio.

I've been trying to send out applications for scholarships as soon as possible. Even with a year of school left, the faster I get into college the faster I get away from my dad.

"Who is it?" "I'm not sure, she said she was from FIT-" "What! Oh my gosh." Jumping up from my bed I ran to the phone in the living room.

"Hello?" I speak, picking up the phone. "This is she... Yes... I plan to work for everything else I need... Okay... Really, thank you... Oh my gosh... Really? Are you serious?... Oh my gosh... Thank you so much! Have a good day."

Hanging the phone up I squeal. The board said they knew raw talent when they saw it and they loved my designs. Modeled by yours truly and Billy here and there. But they liked it, and they wanted me. They really want me. "Good news?" Susan questions, "Great news."

"Venus?" Max spoke as she walked into my room, El following loosely behind her. "Hey, what's up. You guys haven't seen Billy have you? There's something I need to tell him."

"That's what we came to talk to you about." Max breathed as her and El say next to me on my bed. "...Okay?" I speak, now confused. "So... you remember last year when...

Last thing I remember is crying all night...