continue-

"Imma get ready for bed then.*

Idk what he was doing while I was changing but I had the feeling he's watching me..
As I walked to the bedroom he was ready to go to bed.ig he stole those clothes from me. :|
When we were  lying in my bed he wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me little smooches down my neck.I was struggling to hold back my moans but fuck he found my sweet spot nghh~
He sucked that spot for a few minutes till he wandered his hand under my shirt so he could feel my (man titties) breast xD. He just stroke up and down, it gave me a weird feeling in the stomach..
" we aren't even together.." I said
Well we can change that;) "
"We can be together but don't tell Charlie please she will always ask us to kiss, she's annoying😫.
He laughed. "why not darling?"
I changed the subject to "why aren't you letting me go I wanna move :/"
He didn't let me "Dylaann..."
"Nope."(UwU XD) I took his arm pulled it up so it would finally let me go.I guess he didn't like that, because he bit my fucking shoulder >:(.
"HEY WTF??"
"Stop moving!".

Time skip✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ (to next morning in school bc I'm lazy)

Charlie was given a rose from a boy (Chad) because today is fricking valentines day   D:

I  totally forgot about that-
"Urghhh" I hate Valentine's Day because it's romantic,boring and cringe af :/ ohhhhh the bell rang!
I took out my phone I was about to ignore a message from Charlie but I read the first few words it said "I know you have a crush on..."
I panicked a clicked on the message so I could see the full sentence even though I kinda knew what would stand there.
"I know you have a crush on Dylan, he told me that..is that true THEN PLEASE KISS I SHIP IT UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHH (happy noises coming from the hallway)I saw Dylans message if we wanna kiss in the bathroom.
"I didn't know he was needy"
"Who is needy?!"
I shrieked,Charlie was standing in front of me and looked like she was about to explode in happiness (ˊᗜˋ*)♡