{ three }

Anna-

"Katelyn, I look so stupid." I groaned as I tried to pull the top down just a bit, but that wasn't happening. The crop top wasn't for me but Katelyn insisted I should wear it. And every time I pulled it down to cover my flat stomach I revealed even more of my cleavelage. I just wasn't felling this party and it was obvious that I wasn't invited according to Harry.

"Stop it Anna! You're gorgeous." She said as she pushed her recently cut blonde hair behind her ear. She looked amazing, hell she always did. She was wearing high waisted leather shorts paired with a dark red spaghetti crop top and her favorite black boots. "Now let's go, I don't want to miss out on Harry." She told me with a playful smirk as she pulled me along her out of the dorm and in the direction of their frat house.
.
.
I lost her. I'm not sure where Katelyn went and honestly I did not want to be here. The smell of weed was heightened. The bodies of drunken young adults were everywhere and people jumping into the pool left puddles of water throughout the house. Where did she go?

So as I pushed through the crowd my attention diverted to the firm back that I had just walked right into. As I glanced up I saw the familiar curls pulled into a man bun and once he turned around his many love bites were visible upon his collarbone and neck.

" Excuse me." I murmured, loud enough for him to hear but he sidestepped in front of me.

" I thought you weren't coming." He answered bringing his red cup to his pink lips with a raised eyebrow.

" Katelyn wanted me here, so I came."

" I didn't want you here." He retorted and if I'm being honest his words kind of hurt. " I just wanted Katelyn, not her annoying roommate who might disrupt what I had planned.

" Well, you obviously had a good night." I answered as I pointed towards the red and purple marks.

He then smirked. " Well aren't you observant, I'll go ahead and tell you the story. It was Katelyn, she's a wild one once she has alcohol in her veins."

I wasn't in the mood for him nor his antics. So I stepped to the side again. But once again he stepped in front of me. "Look, Harry I don't really care...honestly you disgust me and you're very rude. And I don't see why Kat-"

" I'm rude? I believe not please tell me how I am rude to you."

" Well first of all you interrupted me. For the second time! You won't leave me alone. And you are speaking of my best friend like she is just some piece of ass."

" Would you believe me if I said I was telling you about this to get you jealous? That maybe I like your annoying personality. "

I then raised my own eyebrow. " No, I wouldn't believe it." And with that I stepped to the side and walked past him. Thankful that he didn't block me again. I just wanted to leave, find Katelyn and leave.

And as I continued walking through the house I could feel someone staring at me. Looking around I wasn't really sure who seeing as though it was a huge party full of people everywhere. Letting out a groan as I came to the conclusion I wouldn't be able to find the blonde anywhere.

Until I realized that I didn't check upstairs. So I went up the stairs to find Katelyn sitting on the bed with the biggest smile I have ever seen. She was in the first room on the right and she looked as though she received news that she was going to be in the magazine.

" Katelyn, are you alright?"

" Harry asked me out, I'm perfect. We're going out tomorrow..." She admitted before she leaned over and vomit in the trash bin that sat next to the bed.

" Are you sure about that?" I asked as I walked towards her and rubbed her back softly and held her blonde hair behind her head.

" Yes, I'm positive. He likes me and I like him. And he's really good in bed." She admitted with a giggle as she then spit in the bin before groaning.

And I wasn't one to get in the way of her happiness. But she's drunk and she may not remember it and even if I didn't believe him before, Harry said he wanted to make me jealous.

"You're right Katelyn, let's take you back so you can get some sleep before your date tomorrow." I said gently but deep down I was unsure of it. I felt bad like I was hiding a deep secret from her, but it's not like it was true. Was it?

The next day I was awaken by loud groaning. Barely opening my eyes I saw Katelyn standing over me with her hand on her head and her free arm crossed over her chest. "Yes?" I asked as I slowly sat up to look at the girl.

"Here." She quietly mumbled as she passed her gold iPhone 6 to me. I looked at the screen and before I could say anything I heard her voice crack as she spoke again. "Don't argue we're going." And with that she turned around and walked to the living room of our dorm leaving me to read the message once again.

Hey babe (; Dare night tonight. Can't wait to see you. Bring your friend, K? - H

_______

Don't worry all of you Zayn fans! He's coming in and I'm pretty excited for it and with that being said I've reached 100 reads. I know that isn't significant to a lot but it means a lot to me. Anyways have a Terrific Tuesday!! ❤️