🌹CHAPTER#3🌹

INTREPID

•••🌹•••

“Why an abandoned fun house, out of all the places?” Yuuji and Nobara whimpered comically, holding onto a stoic Megumi. Meanwhile, Yn looked around the place in wonder. This was her first time seeing a fun house, after all. Even if it was probably haunted.

Gojo had just dropped the four off in front of this house of terror, reminding them to be done by midnight, after which he’ll pick them all up. And right now, it was seven pm, and the three teens were extremely hungry since they hadn’t had lunch yet. Or dinner.

“Ah, Kanroji, don’t go off on your own,” Fushiguro couldn’t help but grasp her shoulder, bringing her back to their group. He inwardly sighed, now he had to take care of not two but three little kids.

“Heh, sorry about that,” The new first year gave him a nervous smile, looking around again with awestruck eyes. “It’s just that, I never thought things like these would exist in the future. I’m glad that we defeated Muzan, otherwise Japan wouldn’t have flourished so much like this.”

“Muzan who?” Yuuji spoke up, thinking that it could’ve been a strong curse. His stupidity caused Fushiguro to smack his head once more.

“Kibutsuji Muzan, who was the Demon King back in the Taisho Era. I read that he was defeated by a group of unknown people who called themselves Demon Slayers,” The urchin haired male replied, pondering as to why the new student kept talking as if she was from the past. Unless…..

“Seriously, then where are those people now? I wanna know more!” Nobara sighed, interested in the topic about demon slayers.

“Ahem, Gojo really didn’t tell any of you, did he?” Yn asked in a low voice, eyes squinted at something behind her fellow first years. They had stopped in front of a room labelled Maze of Mirrors. All three now looked at Yn, waiting with bated breath for an answer, her sudden serious demeanor now scaring them.

Yn’s nimble hands quickly pulled up her sleeves, Enchi circling around her left arm as the pink haired girl pulled a glowing ruby red modified katana out of thin air, rose petals circling her whole form.

Before anyone else could even react, the once shy and bubbly girl leaped into the air, aiming her katana at the curse lurking behind her new friends.

Bara no Kokyū, Shichi no kata: Shioreta bara!
(Breath of Roses, 7th form: Wilting Rose!)” she muttered under her breath, but it was very audible to the other three.