Bella's POV

Hi my name is Bella I juat graduated high school and I just got done packing to move. My mom walked in and my boyfriend Jake was standing next to me and he took my stuff to the truck to leave, my mom followed him to the kitchen. We left out a pair of clothes and we stayed the night at my house. My stepdad walked in and talked to me and Jake. My stepdad said dinner was done after my mom yelled for us. We followed my stepdad to the kitchen and we sat at the table and my stepdad gave me and Jake our plates and we waited for my mom to sit down. She finally sat down and prayed (my family is chrishtain so there is a lot of praying in this family) when we got done praying and we started eating. Jake lifted his head and said"wow this is really good Mrs. Johnson"my mom smiled and said back to him "Thank you Jake and you can call me Sara" I looked at Jake and he nod his head and looked at me and smiled at me. My mom got us some homemade apple pie for dessert. When we got done eating my stepdad said "Sara take Bella upstairs and I'll stay down here and talk to Jake" my mom nod and walked me upstairs. My dad said to Jake " so Jake what time are you and Bella getting up tomorrow?" He answered him back " about 4:00am or earlier because it will take us a while to get there you know." He looked at Jake and said " Look I know you love my daughter but if I hear you broke her heart I will break you, you hear me?" He said to him with a straight face and said " Yes sir" my stepdad said " good, now go on upstairs and there is a sleeping bag on the floor for you." I hear Jake walking upstairs and he walked into the room. I said "what did he want?" He was telling me things now that scares me. I told him " he's not going to do that stuff not as long as I'm with you to protect you ok. So we gotta get to bed so we can get up early." He nod and we climbed into bed and we were talking cause my door was closed and we were super quiet as possible, Jake was rubbing his hand up and down my arm and I was facing towards the window and he was facing towards my head facing at the window. He wrapped his arms around me and I started falling asleep and Jake fell asleep too.