Jake's POV

As I'm sitting here with Bella and she is crying, as I'm sitting here I'm constantly rubbing her back and hugging her. The doctor came out of the room and kneeled down and said "I know what your going through, I've been there before and it's not fun at all and I hope she is better but we don't know what's going to happen to her. But..." he stood up and looked at her and continued "she's fine right now and I'll send prayers for you, your family and your aunt." She nod her head and said "thank you doc." He nod his head and walked away. Bella lifted her head and her noise is red and her eyes were blood shot and I felt so sorry for her. I stood her up and I told her let's go to a restaurant then to a hotel or her family home. Her mom came out and she said "let's go." Bella walked in her aunt's room and her aunt looked at her and smiled.  Bella smiled back and she told her aunt that we are leaving and she would be back for her tomorrow. Her aunt hugged her and then Bella walked away and we all left and Bella, me, Kate and Michael all got in the car and we drove to a restaurant, we went in and waited for someone to come and get us our seats. Someone finally came, they asked how many of us are other and I said "7".

Hue guys I'm going to continue on Kate's POV and if you are a reader please pm or inbox me. Your writer and editor- Megan M