Kate's POV

Me and Michael are all settled and I got a text from Bella saying "Hey me and Jake are going to the air port tomorrow. We are flying out to see my mom cause of my aunt is in bad condition." I texted her back saying "ok I'm going to support you and your mom." I called the air port and ordered 4 tickets and texted Bella and I told her I ordered tickets. Bella texted me "pack at suit case and I'm going to bed night. Its morning and I heard voices outside and it was Bella and Jake. I seen Bella and Jake loading up the truck with suit cases and I see Bella locking up the house. She was walking up to the house and I got dressed as quick as I could and Bella knocked on the door. I answered the door and said "good morning I'll be ready soon." Bella nods and I moved out of the way so Bella could walk in. Michael walks downstairs and seen me and Bella wearing matching outfits (our hats (mine:Maroon 5, Bella:One Direction), booty shorts, high tops, and tank tops.) I walk upstairs and Bella followed me. We're in mine and Michael's room and Bella is helping me pack and the window is open and we can hear Michael talking to Jake. Bella was talking to me and telling me why she had to go back and explain everything to me about what's going on with her family. Me and Bella are almost done with my suit case and Bella told me she found out her aunt is dying. I looked at Bella. And Bella's phone is going off and it was her mom calling. Bella told her mom that I was almost done packing then we are on our way to the air port and her mom told us she would pick us up from the air port. Bella's mom hung up and I finished by the time Bella turned around. We walked out the door and Michael followed us out. We all got into our trucks and Bella ran to her house and locked it up and I locked up my house too. We left and started down the road.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long I've been so busy lately. Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think of my story so far. And tell more people to read it.

Your writer and editor-

Megan McCurdy