2. new students

Dying is easy, living is trick

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Evie, breakfast." Grace stroked ker daughter's hair trying to wake her up for school. Vivien just hid face behind her mother.
" Do I have to?" Evie asked not feeling like going to school. Grace chuckled at her daughter's laziness.
" You do. Come on it is start of new term and uniform free day." At mentioning uniform free day Evie was wide awake. She loves when she can wear whatever she wants,that is why her father talked with principal at start of school year and now there are two uniform free days per week
" Okay. I will be downstairs in 10. Evie said kissing her mother's cheek.
" Okay,miracle." Grace said leaving room and heading downstairs. She met her husband in kitchen looking through some paperwork, clearly stressed. Grace moved papers from her husband's hands and kissed him. Meanwhile upstairs Vivien is having problem to choose what to wear.
" Maybe" Evie said leaving closet and opening huge window to check weather.
" Hell no. Too cold for this." She said heading back to walk in closet. She placed dress back on it's place and went in search for jeans. She choosed black jeans and blue long sleeve crop top.

She than picked up what will she wear on PE class, considering that clothes for PE class are uniform free today too

She than picked up what will she wear on PE class, considering that clothes for PE class are uniform free today too. Then went to take jewelry from make up table. She took her golden necklace with perals.

Evie picked up her school bag and run downstairs

Evie picked up her school bag and run downstairs. Grace heard her daughter's run downstairs and signalized to her husband.
" She has appointment today." Ken said looking at his wife. His daughter pushed door open and placed her backpack on chair. Ken looked at his daughter regreting that he is the one who will tell her about appointment.
" Morning dad."Evie said hugging her father,he kissed her cheek.
" Good morning, miracle." He said and Evie frowned.
" It is morning it can't be good." She said playfully. Ken chuckled commenting.
" I forgot you are night person."
" Do you want tea sweetheart?" Grace asked looking at Evie.
" Yes." She answered sitting on chair.
" I have PE class today." She complained looking at her parents. Ken chuckled at her laziness to do PE but determinism to do figure skating training.
" You can do PE ." Her father said. After few minutes of Evie scrolling through phone doors of kitchen opened. She looked up from phone to see 13 years old girl, girl's older sister and their mother bringing them breakfast. Ken let this women bring her kids on her job with her and kids even get paid for job they do. Something Evie doesn't agree with. As soon as plate hit table Evie left her phone in her pocket and took a fork. Ahe saw that her parents just started eating too.
" Sweetie you have doctor's appointment today." Ken said as they finished eating breakfast. Evie looked at her parents shocked.
" But I was supposed to have it tomorrow." She complained about unnecessary moving dates.
" We are going at Solace's tomorrow after school." Her mom said kissing her cheek.
" Miss Black are you ready?" James,her bodyguard and chauffeur,said.
" We will pick you up from school." Ken said hugging his daughter.
" Good luck at school and stay out of trouble." Grace said hugging her too.
" See you and can't promise second one." Evie said leaving kitchen. She sat in back seat and took her phone out. She looked through window thinking about today's appointment. While Vivien is riding to school her parents are having important meeting.
" Here we are miss Black. Your father said me to tell you that he will pick you up from school today." Jason said turning to look at young girl.
" I know. Thanks Jason." She said getting out of car. Everyone turned to look at her as Maya and Sarah,her best friends, approach her hugging her.
" I missed you guys." Sarah said and Evie looked at her in in disbelief.
" We saw each other yesterday." Evie said amused.
"Where are my favorite girls?!!" Angelo yelled from parking. He is with his siblings. Not long after Lukas and Andrew came. They are all now walking in hallway.
" School has 5 new students." Maya said looking at one of boys that is new student. He really looks familiar to Vivien but she decided not to comment it.
" I have doctor's appointment today." Evie said and Lukas side hugged her.
" I hate when you have that shit." Maya said opening her locker. A boy not much older then them reached locked trying to solve is his locker number 80 or 08.
" Do you need help bro?" Angelo asked boy and Maya and Andrew left for class because they have exam for first class. Evie thinks it is not fair to give first day of new term for first class that day test. Evie met his eyes and momentally looked away. Something in his eyes triggered her heart and it started beating fast. Her breath shortened and she fell Lukas' strong hands around her shoulders.
" Breath and focus on my heartbeat." He whispered into her ear so just she can hear it. She managed to calm down after few minutes and saw Sarah talking with new boy.
" Is she okay?" Boy asked totally seeing that something happened.
" She is, she is just upset." Lukas said reliving Evie from his grip. The boy felt jealous,he should be one comforting her,if nothing he is her twin brother,but he didn't let anyone see it. Lukas felt relief seeing that his best friend is okay. They knew,all of her friends knew she has heart problems,along with their families. Every weekend All 6 families would meet and have lunch together or go at picknick or anywhere else.
Bell ringing.
" We have math as first class so we need to go. " Evie said taking her math books, she, Sarah and Lukas have math for first class. Perfect way to start week thought Evie.
" See you." Angelo said and head towards Biology class leaving new boy alone.
Evie sat in calss nex to Sarah and Lukas behind them. Lukas is different than Angelo and Andrew. He is more protective of all 3 girls. He is resy to do anything but to keep them safe. Evie always thought the it is because he is youngest in his family but he always says that it doesn't matter. That he will always love the tree of them.
Evie has no idea that she is sharing math class with two of her brothers.
" She is late. Again." Evie commented looking at Lukas who is talking to his older brother. Someone entered class. Evie turned in her seat curious to see who came. She saw one of new students. He search for someone. His eyes land on Lukas' brother and he smirked.
" I knew it is not teacher. She is always late at least 10 minutes." Sarah said looking at new boy that sat next to Lukas'brother Carlos.
" Hey men. It took you long enough to find class." Carlos said to mysterious boy.
" It really did." He commented. Something in his whole appearance looks familiar to Evie. But Asher didn't mind even glanceing at her at all
" Luk, did you do homework. Because there is no use of Vivien." Sarah asked Lukas when she saw there is no done homework in Evie's book.
" No,I didn't know we had it." Lukas stated.
" I didn't do it either. There is no poimt of doing it if she doesn't check it." Evie said taking her phone out and sending message to Ava. Ava is Maya's eldest sibling. She is out of country now for 2 days and Evie promised to tell her how appointment went.
" Why do you text Ava?" Carlos asked looking at Evie's phone.
" You text Ava at direct message or in group?" Sarah asked her looking at her phone.
" First it is rude to look at someone else's phone. Second she asked me about appointment. It turns out that Ezra told her this morning,that my appointment is moved for today." Evie said not realizing that Asher heard everything.
" I am bored." Amara said turning around to look at Sarah.
" So ? What can we do about your boredom?" Lukas snapped back at her.
" Watch your tongue little boy." Amara told him. Sarah and Evie started laughing earning glare from Lukas.
Doors of class opened and in walked a woman in her early 40.
" Sorry for late. Someone's parents wanted to check grades.We have two new students in class." Just as she finished her sentence 15 years old boy entered.
" Sorry, I couldn't find class." He said looking at his math classmates.
" No worries, I was late too. Do you mind saying your name to class." She politely asked.
" Aiden" he simply said and headed towards free seat. Evie realized only free seat is next to her. And she didn't like familiar felling he is giving her.
" Sarah." She pinched said girl's arm and Sarah squealed. Teacher look warningly at girls but decided it is better to don't comment.
" What?" Sarah asked patting her arm.
" Only free seat is next to me." Evie whispered to her and Sarah chuckled.
" Don't worry ,he is not cannibal." She said but that is really not a reason why is Vivien worried.
" Second new student" she said and new kid next to Carlos stand up.
" Mind to say your name?" She asked.
" Asher." He said and Sarah and Evie looked at each other in same time. Evie thought :
'There is no chance that he is my brother. He was sent away. And mom and dad would tell me if they are back. And Asher I remember is different. It definitely isn't him. There are lot of kids with same name.'
"Let's start with today's lesson " teacher said and Evie rolled her eyes.
After half of hour both girls got bored so decided to talk with Lukas and new kids.
"Where are you from?" Evie asked Aiden.
" I lived in Greek." He said and Evie confused looked at Sarah who looked at Lukas.
"You" Luka said pointing finger at Sarah " can't know where Greek is because you don't listen on classes along with you." He finished pointing his finger at Evie.
" In my defense I wasn't on class when you were learning that because I was at..." Evie stopped when Amara kicked her leg.
" You had competition in Greek. There is no way you don't know where it is." Amara said in disbelief.
" Miss Black, miss Heart and misters Stoll. Is there something more interesting than today's class?" She asked looking at said group.
"Anything is more interesting." Lukas mumbled under breath. When teacher saw they won't answer she warned them about talking on class.
"How did you end last term when you don't know geography? " Aiden asked Evie.
" I ended geogrphy with B" Evie said proud of herself. Asher couldn't believe.
"What grade do you have from math?" Carlos asked girls feeling Asher's curiousness. Evie and Sarah looked at each other.
" C" Evie said proud of her C from math. She thinks that math is difficult and her parents support her thoughts.
"C" Sarah said proud of her grade too.
" What do your parents say about your grades?" Aiden asked knowing that their parents always were leaky about grades.
"It is okay to them ,they say it is definitely not best but not the worst." Sarah said thankful that grades doesn't matter to her parents.
" Mine simply don't care about my grades. As long as I am not failing subjects. They just think there are bigger problems than grades." Vivien said sighting. She tried to take deeper breath, but nothing. Like always she has shortness of breath because of her heart.
Girls again got bored and Sarah started tickling Evie under table so she couldn't handle laugher anymore so she started laughing along with Sarah. When Asher and Aiden heard their little sister's laugh their hearts melt.
" Miss Black! Miss Heart! Leave my class now. Along with miss Amara, mister Aiden and Lukas." She said and Lukas and Aiden looked at disbelief at teacher.
" Why we?" Aiden asked.
" I watched you since I started teaching class. You,mister Aiden, Asher and Carlos are talking with miss Amara, Vivien and Sarah without stop. Now go and talk outside." She reasoned herself and they just shrugged.
" Okay. See you." Evie said ,her and Lukas being first to leave class with Sarah behind them. They lead everyone else behind school where Carlos and Lukas bought cigarettes from Marcus, Carlos'friend, and they sat in front school on table.
" Pleaseee,just to try." Sarah is praying Carlos to give her try of cigarette.
"Give me one." Amara said earning disappointed look from Carlos
" Hell no. Not even he is going to smoke in front Evie." Lukas said and when he saw confused faces of Aiden and Asher he added "and Sarah."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Evie, Angelo, Cara and Thomas are heading towards their next period, English. The same period they share with Asher, Carter and Isaac. Thomas sat in seat in last row keeping two seats next yo him free for Carter and Asher. Angelo sat next to him, on his other side while Cara and Evie sat in front of them. Isaac entered moment before teacher sitting next to Evie. Evie didn't even realize that someone is sat next to her until Angelo and Isaac started conversation. Teacher sat on her chair in moment when twins arrived. She waited until they sit and decided to start class.
" Good morning class, yesterday's homework was 'you are your home' as topic for essay or storyline or poem. So why don't we start." Teacher said looking at Cara and Evie that didn't pay attention at all. If she just knows how wrong she is.
" Why don't we start with miss Black." Teacher said while Evie stood up.
" Why don't someone else start, I am always starting. Sometimes I think that you are calling me first just because you think I didn't do homework. Well guess what. I did it." Evei said annoyed taking her notebook fromt table and standing in fornt of the board.

"If there's one thing that I may tell you
Let it be: You are your home,
Your body is the only house
That you will every truly own,
Maybe it's got some broken windows

And there are tear-stains on the floors, Maybe you lock the things you wish you weren't
Behind its many doors,
But there is wisdom on its bookshelves And a laugh to light the rooms,
There's a vase upon the table
Where the love you've grown all blooms, Dreams sit on the mantelpiece
Next to kindness and your trust,

Where you use them all so often
They have no time to collect dust,
So please don't look at mansions
With that envy in your eyes,
There's more that makes a home
Than its appearance or its size,
Your body is your shelter
So you deserve to love it all,

Don't let the world stand round outside And tell you how to paint your walls, How lucky that you have somewhere
To protect you from the night,
And if there's cracks left from the past? Well then they just let in more light."
(Poem took from Pinterest )

By time Evie finished she had built tears in her eyes but quickly fought them back. It didn't escape her brothers and friends' eyes and Cara started clapping.
" Your poems just keep amazing me." Teacher said and Evie sat on her place. There is something deeper than just worsd ,the way Evie was reading it,just like it came from her heart. And the truth is,it did.

AN
Vivien finally met her siblings,what do you think,will she recognized them or no?
I felt motivated today.
Please vote ,it only takes you one second but means lot to me.
Have a great fay and stay safe ❤️