📝✍️ A letter for the Royal Highness ✍️📝

To the king and queen of the prince who was born with a demon inside of his head...

I must say that I never knew you would chose me to protect your son after reading many of my accomplishments and rewards, but I ask a question: What made you trust me? I am a hunter. I hunt and kill for a living, not to mention that I don't kill animals all the time. You see, killing a demon sounds dangerous, but I love anything that excite me. This quest will allow me to release my inner fear of my past, my lovely Lunatic. I cannot let my past haunt me. I am writing this letter to let you know that I have given you a warning about the prince. Your queen has told me everything about him before the big day. December is only a day left, snow falls on the ground, animals sleeping peacefully, the holidays are near, family gathered together. I understand that you do not wish to risk bringing back your son to the palace, but he needs his family, he needs you. I will admit and say this but, ever since I was alone for months, I agree with letting your son staying in my house in the woods. The forest is a bad place for your son. What if a bear maul him? Or a cougar pounce on him? Mother nature isn't playing game and so am I. I must sign this letter to let you know that he's in good hands. He's safe with me. I will do whatever it takes to get rid of the demon that was stuck inside of his head.

Sincerely, Moon 🌙

Not gonna lie, but it was supposed to be up to 5k words but this will do UwU

I'm also allowing you to put your OC in the story :) Just put:

Name:
Description:
Age:
Likes:
Dislike:
Any additional information:

All I'm gonna say is that I don't want the oc and Sun/Moon to fall in love 🧍‍♀️ I'm sorry, but I'm not good at oc/yn x Sun/Moon. It's overrated and I'm not planning on doing that. No there's not going to be a Yet because I know for a fact that I suck unless if it's a Sun x Moon, then that's my only special talent. Just don't force me to make one