Chapter 1: Meeting Them

**Ryan's pov**

I woke up at 6am to go to college because my father wants me to, though he's never around. He's around during holidays and that's it, other than that he's busy with work and cheating on Mom with different woman. I don't have friends unless online ones count but pretty much all the kids at school are assholes so even if I wanted to talk and make friends they'd just be rude. I also have a group of bullies like some type of drama but there's one that is the worst.... His name's Sebastian Moy probably the most popular one in the school, he shoves me around, closes my locker when I'm getting shit, embarrasses me, and more. It seems like he hates me for no reason whatsoever... Anyway I got up and in the shower before picking out my outfit and doing a little makeup then putting in my green color contacts, I went downstairs to find Mom making breakfast.

"Are you excited for another semester Ryan?"

"Tsk, Why would I? There's nothing fun or interesting happening there ever.."

"Yeah yeah, what about those bullies? Did they leave you alone yet?"

"No... But it doesn't bother me anymore"

"That's good- Oh breakfast is ready"

"Okay, thank you"

"You're gonna have to eat by yourself today because your father wants me to drop off his lunch"

"Okay.."

"I love you!"

She left without giving me a chance to say it back, I sighed. What's the point of eating right now? Sebastian and his friends will ask if I did and then beat me hoping I actually did so I could throw up. Good thing I never do... I decided to skip once again and I know my mom will understand as she knows about everything. I grabbed my keys and got into my car, driving to the place I hated the most. I got out of my car and as I was walking towards the school I bumped into a girl and she almost fell back but I caught her thankfully.

"Oh my namjesus! I'm so sorry!"

"Oh no it's okay, are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you"

"Wait um I don't think I've seen you guys before" I said looking at the girl I bumped into and her friends.

"We're all new here, we moved from Korea!"

"Oh cool, I'm Ryan"

"I'm Seri, this is Jennie, Felix and Yeonjun"

"Nice to meet you guys"

"Could you show us we're the office is?" Yoonah asked.

"Yes, follow me"

I led them to the office and it turns out all of them are in my classes so naturally we all hung out until our first class, this class was weird we didn't have desks but tables where we had to sit with four other people. We sat together at one table and talked about our interests to get to know each other until the one and only Sebastian came inside the classroom, was he seriously in my morning class? Why? Does the world hate me or something? He immediately saw me and almost ran to me to hug me, as I was trying to push him off he started saying how much he "missed" me. He left his friend group to bother me up until class actually started and went to his table once it did start, Seri and Yoonah were asking if we were dating or something and I hated that question with everything in me.

Sebastian was always really clingy with me for a while every new semester or year before he became an asshole, the first time he did it I thought he had a crush on me or something for that two weeks but he became an asshole again. I don't really mind too much when he does this because it's a break from his comments or abuse and I don't know know why but it kinda makes up for some of the things he's done to me, he's all lovey with me until he snaps out of it or something and well I kinda enjoy it in a way. It made me feel somewhat cared for by someone other than my mom and it's nice to feel so it's not the worst.