⋆ ★ 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

문뜩 느낀낯설은 듯 익숙한 내게 더come closer

문뜩 느낀
낯설은 익숙한
내게
come closer

문뜩 느낀낯설은 듯 익숙한 내게 더come closer

THE FOUNDATIONS . . .

    ☆ in 2004 , jeon jongseok founded his own entertainment conpany after witnessing the success of first generation k-pop groups. in august of 2004, JJS Entertainment was officially established, and the first trainees were accepted into the company. though jeon was inexperienced in the entertainment industry, he fully believed in his trainees to make his company a succes.

      ☆ in 2007, Glitz Girls debuted. the group consisted of 9 members: jinjoo, sohee, dasom, miyoung, minnie, yoojung, sandra, pearl and eunkyung. though the group went under the radar quickly when they debuted, their feminine and positive concept gained more attention during the release of their second ep, and from then on the groups popularity rose steadily.

however, they wouldn't be free from criticism. during debut, eunkyung was 16 years old, which even back then many found questionable, especially because said member had been a trainee since the company was established.

      ☆ in 2009, GB-Three debuted. this act was a co-ed trio consisting of female members hana and cha, and male member jaeho. the company pushed an energetic and fresh concept onto them to make them seem more "family friendly" in hopes that they could avoid any scandals and rumours.

. . . OF DECAY

     ☆ in 2010, scandal hit glitz girls and gb-three. rumours began going around that gb-three members cha and jaeho were dating, though these rumours went unadressed by the members involved as well as the company itself. but only a few weeks later, photos of jaeho with glitz girls member minnie surfaced, showing them out on what seemed to be a date at night, holding eachother. the company now stated that all dating rumours were false, however this statement was proven to be false almost instantly: cha came forward confirming her relationship with jaeho, called the company and specifically jeon jongseok a bunch of liars, and lastly called out jaeho for being a cheater and a dirty piece of shit.