Supplies

We headed to a supply store until a heard of zombies came straight at us. The zombies were probably half a mile away from us.

"RUN" sebastion said. "Don't act stupid, we need to find a place to hide frome the zombie," Sydney said.

"Look there's a small shed over there we could go hide in there" I said.

We run to the small shed quietly without the zombies noticing us.

As the zombies got closer and closer we could hear them bumping into the shed and making weird noises as they passed us.

After the zombies passed us there were probably 7 zombies left just roaming around like idiots.

The three of us killed all the zombies that were near by us. "That was awesome," sebastion said. "Don't get to excited it's not always going to be that esay the next time," Sydney said.

"Geez Sydney don't ruin the fun for me," sebastion said. "Stop arguing you two, and let's hurry and get to the supply store," I said.

Once we got to the store, we banged on the floor at the front of the store to see if there were any zombies.

There were a couple of zombies Sydney killed most of the zombies. "I'm going to the restroom since you already killed the zombies in the store" sebastion said.

"Yeah whatever" Sydney said. "Let's go find some ammo for the guns and knives, and food so we don't starve to death" I said.

"I'm back" said sebastion. "OK help us with the stuff I said." "Sure" he said. We all put some knives in are boots to have handy.

Sydney put some ammo around her waist, and sebastion put his ammo in his pocket.

As we left the store prepared to kick some zombie ass, we heard a weird noise and stopped walking.

We turned around to see five zombies 15 ft away from us we killed all of them.

Until a zombie appeared behind sebastion and bit him in the neck. Sydney killed zombie, we tried saving him but we couldn't.

His last words were that he wanted us to kill every last zombie on this earth and to also save his family.