The Mayor

We went inside the building walking down the hallway going into what I guess was the Mayor's office.

Sydney slowly opened the door with a loud squeak as it opened. In front of us stood a tall blond mid 50s year old lady. Which I'm guessing was Mrs. Elwood. She had short hair and looked like a nice person.

"Hello" she greeted us with a polite smile. "Hi, my name is Judy and this is Sydney," I said. "Hi", Sydney said, I could tell with the expression on Sydney face and her attitude she didn't like Mrs. Elwood.

* Sydney P.O.V*

I didn't like Mrs. Elwood, I had a weird feeling about her and not a good one either.

I could tell Judy knew how I felt about this Mrs. Elwood.

"We have a few questions we want to ask," I said. "Yes, of course what would like to ask," Mrs. Elwood said.

"It's been a few hours or more since the zombie apocalypse started and it seems that your camp or whatever you call it was prepared like you know this was going to happen. What made you want to do this?" I asked.

"Well, that's because of my husband," she said. " Your husband," I said. "Yes, he always thought there was going to be a zombie apocalypse so he started building this, but he died before he could finish it,"she said.

I don't think that's the only reason they built this, it's looks like they were preparing a few years ago for this day.

"I'm sorry,"me and Judy said in unison. "Thank you," Mrs. Elwood said.

"Second question, may we stay here in your camp if that's possible?" I asked. "Of course you can that's what it's ment for," she said.

I wanna know what real is going on in this camp. Were not going to be here for long I just don't trust Mrs. Elwood.

"Thank you," Judy said. "Yeah thank you," I said. "Your welcome,"Mrs. Elwood said.

"Asher should be waiting outside the door he'll show your new home and give you at tour of the campground. He'll also tell you what you can do to help out around in the camp," Mrs. Elwood said.

" Of course, we wouldn't want to live here with out putting our part," Judy said.

Weird I thought Asher had something important to do since he disappeared in such a hurry to who knows where. I don't trust that guy I think he's up to something.

"Well I'll see you later girls, goodbye and I'd my son gives you any trouble just tell me," Mrs. Elwood said. "Who's your son?" Judy asked.

"Asher," she said. "Oh," Judy and I said in unison. "Well goodbye for now," Judy said as we began to leave her office.

**************************

A/N: First thing Happy Birthday🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉 to my friend xXSydney14Xx the co-writer to Zillers. She comes up with most of the awesome ideas in this story. Also this is the most I have typed in a chapter I'm so proud.

Also sorry for the long wait for a new chapter I will try to update more often and thank you for read our book.

~S and J