Survivors

As we drove farther away from the city we noticed signs that read "campground with supplies, and protection from zombies, etc."

"Should we go and check it out" Sure, I said.

"But isn't weird that people have already started to put signs up of their being a campground, even though the zombie apocalypse just happen a few hours ago."

"True something weird is going on here" Sydney said.

Either way we still went to go check it out.

As we followed the signs that lead us to a small town in the woods, we saw that people were starting to build a wall to keep the zombies out.

As we got closer to the entrance of the wall they were building, we saw someone come out it was a tall dark haired guy.

He put his hand up telling us to stop, so Sydney stopped the truck and rolled down her window telling the guy that we saw the signs they had put up. All he said was that we should go in and met the person in charge so we did.

When we entered the town it looked like your basic small, nice, friendly town were nothing bad really happened. Also there were a lot of survivors and they were happy to have more.

As we followed the guy taking us to the person in charge.

"So what's you're name" Sydney asked him. "Asher" he said.

"OK so Asher who's the person that's in charge?" Mrs. Elwood, she's the mayor here.

"Here it is" Asher said in a boring tone. We stopped in front of what I think is supposed to be like a office building.

Beep, Beep, Beep. Ashers watch went off exactly at 12:30 pm.

"Just go all the way down stright the door on your right is the mayor's office, I'll be there in a few minutes, just tell Mrs. Elwood that I sent you" Asher said with a hurried tone in his voice.

"And where are you going" Sydney asked, " "I just need to go check up on something really quick" Asher said, and like that he left off running in the direction we came.