Rain (☁️)

(Creator's Note)
Hi I want everyone to know I'm suffering from a disease called Writer's block pray for me y'all 😔 #block #WAP🤪 so here is something for you baddies.

Flower's POV:
It was raining today while I was at work I should've brought my umbrella.. I was thinking I should just walk home with MedKit but she doesn't have an umbrella either.

I was spacing out and thinking about Lollipop while taking an order until MedKit yelled at me.

FLOWER- that person has been waiting for some time now and I would love if you gave them their drink thank you..

I gave the person their drink and I went to the back since I gotten another order.

Why have been spacing out so much Flower? MedKit asked.

I dunno I just have a lot of stuff on my mind I said finishing a drink. "What- you've been thinking about your girlfriend again"..

No! I said flustered carrying the drink to the front. I heard her say in the distance that we could talk after our shifts.

Once I finished my shift I put my jacket on and was about to go out but MedKit stopped me.

"Hey if you're going to be daydreaming daydream about your girlfriend getting you an umbrella" MedKit chuckled and walked outside I was getting pretty annoyed with her.

I was rushing home since it was pouring outside until I tripped. "Fuck!" I yelled, I had a scar on my leg but I was fine. Note to self: Don't walk out in the rain with a scar it's hurts like hell.

Once I got home my leg was hurting and I was soaking wet. Oh hi love I was just finished with lunch.

I didn't talk to lollipop for long because I needed to dry off. I found a towel in our laundry room and dried off like that.

Hi flower Gelatin said walking in. "Hi buddy"

I just came for my clothes- flower you got a cut! Gelatin said pointing at my knee.

Oh I'm fine I was just about to-

Well you don't have to anymore lollipop taught me how to disinfect so I'll do it Gelatin said running to the bathroom.

Gelatin brought back peroxide and cotton swabs.

No I'm really am fine.. I said finally getting my sentence out.

No I assure you that I can do this without messing up now sit down Gelatin said.

I sat down as I watched him do it he was pretty good at it, soon enough he was finished.

There you go all better! Gelatin said as I stood back up.

I chuckled a bit as I patted his head and went to my room.

I had some stuff I had to do in my room so I started by cleaning it.

I was almost done cleaning my room when Lollipop busted in!

She came in and basically squeezed me and I almost dropped the broom.

Are you mad at me Flower!? Lollipop asked.

What no why would you think that I said rather confused.

Well you haven't talked to me almost this WHOLE time and now you're just in your room I want KISSES and HUGS YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A HUG!! Lollipop said.

She was right I really didn't have a lot of time to do anything today. "I- well I'll try to make it up to you ok hun" I said giving her a hug. "What do you want?"

Ooh we can go on another date Lollipop said. We can also go to the mall afterwards to go skating.

I don't know lollipop we'll need to get a babysitter or I can just call Ruby but the last time she babysat she almost burned the house down because of bagel bites..

Aw come on Flower sweetie we should give Ruby another chance I bet she learned about now also I am not spending money for a babysitter when a friend can do it for free.

Fine Lollipop I said sweeping.

Ok love you babe lollipop said. She kissed me and left and I finished cleaning my room after 30 minutes.

(691 words) I was going to make this longer but it already took days to finish so here I'm BACK BABY!