What mom always wanted

Now that we were back at home and seeing everything on the news we knew we had to do something. The others talked about going to Seattle. They knew that it had to be more than one of their kind out there doing it. An where Riley was he was surrounded by newborns. One of the younger ones asked what he had done to her because she was so thirsty and Riley knew that. The newborns had no control and they were making a mess. Riley didn't like it. But at home we weren't sure who this could be.

My siblings talked about how they had been watching people's thoughts and what choices they were making. Personally I never wanted to even hear the name the Aro again. It triggered my fight and flight. We thought it wasn't Victoria because Alice was watching her make her choices. And Edward knew someone had to be in charge of these attacks. And we were convinced it was it was either Aro or Victoria. How he could be creating an army.

Aro wanted my brother and sister. Edward and Alice had extraordinary gifts. And he believed that I was human. Neither of them would ever leave if our family was still around then again they wouldn't leave anyways if it meant joining the people that had hurt beat and abused me the last nearly 18 years. But also they had been intrigued by Jake. How he could transform and he was still alive and healthy and willing to do whatever it took to protect me.

But they decided if it had been them then it wasn't coming from directly them and they were using someone hiding behind someone having someone else make the choices that they wanted. I.E. Riley with the newborns and Victoria. No one had trained them but it also wasn't random. When Edward mentioned the army and how Aro wanted him that scared me. I buried my head into his chest and held him tight. It's ok Jade he wrapped his arms around muttering over my head before kissing the top of my head. I'd never leave you. Especially not for the likes of him. Not even when forever runs out.

Edward we can't wait two more weeks till graduation turn me now Bella begged him. It wasn't long that Jake and I were also begging the same thing like clockwork. We felt we would be more helpful. I'd be a full vampire or whatever some kind hybrid really no different than I was now. No, no, no. Edward turned back to all 3 of us. Edward is right you'd all be liabilities as newborns and have no control with your instincts. Jake and Jade may not be too different than they currently are now but in many ways of the word he'd be dead and the wolves would be at our door trying to start a war. A war over the treaty for something that one of their own asked for. And I knew my brother Jasper was right. This was irrational but there had to be something we could do.

Carlisle reminded Bella that she had our mother and father to think about how they would feel if in normal circumstances she would just disappear. Dad's right Jake there is no way in hell we're breaking up the treaty for something like this. Something like this? Jake questioned. You mean trying to fight and protect my loved ones by any means? While your intentions are as pure as your loyalties that would not make things easier or better. You'd be weak and vulnerable and would have to hunt right away and all your senses would be heightened. And I really don't need your dad trying to kill me or sending Sam after me to literally bite my head off.

I could at the very least take the girls tomorrow and teach them some self defense. Jake suggested. That way we wouldn't have to keep having these protection details not that they've been so bad during some of it. I may take you up on that offer. I just don't want anyone too badly hurt you included. The worst anyone is gonna get out anything is probably Bella and it will probably be a sprain at most if anything happens. When you guys are done doing that I thought we could take the afternoon for you to bond with us girls. Bond without our brother in the way. Alice winked at him. Bond? Yes bond you know getting along without a buffer in between. You me and Rosalie. And where would the guys be during this time? When in doubt probably helping fix whatever you guys did to Bella during tomorrow's self defense session. Come on Bella rolls her eyes I can take care of myself I can throw a nasty punch.