𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱

Author: @Awsomeboyz225

✮✮✮

A girl walked alone in the forest on a cold night. Her black and red dress clashed with her blue pigtails and blue eyes, yet she didn't seem to notice or care. In her arms she carried two cloth dolls, similar to ragdolls. There was a girl and a boy. Both had blond hair, black button eyes, similar black and red clothes (although different because of the gender), and a creepy sewn on smile with sewn on x's.

✮✮✮

It was unknown what the girl was doing there in the forest, how long she had been wandering, why she had the dolls, or even why she was out at night. She looked like a young-teen, maybe an adult, so a lost child was most likely out of the question. It seemed like she was aimlessly walking, not having a destination or purpose. If someone were to come across her they might think of her as a ghost, or some crazy person.

✮✮✮

The forest itself was also an interesting place at this time. While during the day it probably was normal, but the night was different. A misty haze was set over the forest, causing one's eyesight to become limited. The shadows encased the trees and made them seem larger and more monstrous than normal. While the moon was full that night, which should have produced a decent amount of light, although the haze blocked most of the light coming from it.

✮✮✮

Eventually, like any other normal person, the girl became tired. The girl stopped and sat against a nearby tree. The two dolls fell on her sides, limp and motionless. The girl sat there motionless. Her eyes staring out into the forest but she wasn't looking at anything. She didn't move or attempt to get up again. She didn't even know if she was falling asleep or not.

✮✮✮

She then found herself walking in the forest again. The fog was lighter, causing more of the moonlight to shine through. The dolls were nowhere to be seen, as the girl just walked alone. The forest was creepier than before, as a bad feeling surrounded the area. The girl walked just as aimlessly as before, eyes still not focusing on anything.

✮✮✮

Eventually as she walked two figures stumbled across her, one male and one female. They both had blond hair and blue eyes along with semi-matching black and red outfits, with the only difference being the style due to gender. There was something unnerving about the two, yet what was unnerving couldn't be placed. The pigtailed girl didn't seem to notice the two.

✮✮✮

"What a poor sight, a young lady walking alone," the boy called out. The girl stopped in her tracks, looking around for the source of the voice. The two people had disappeared and nobody else could be seen. The girl carried on cautiously, keeping a look out for the voice.

✮✮✮

"Maybe she's lost?" a girl's voice called out in response. The pigtailed girl didn't stop, but still quickly looked around.

✮✮✮

"Maybe we can invite her back?" The two then giggled. She couldn't figure out who asked that, but they both found it funny. She walked in further, although no reason why could be formulated. Normally if someone heard two voices in the woods at night they would run out of there as fast as possible, but she was different. Something was dragging her further in.