𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Author: @-bandaid

✮✮✮

Multicoloured mushrooms, lizard tails, and liquid substances plopped into the large cauldron, splashing and bubbling as the green-haired witch looked around her small abode. 

✮✮✮

She hummed and rubbed her head in thought, "Did I run out?" she mumbled, looking under human skulls, over cabinets, and inside dusty spell books. "Looks like I'll have to go out and get some," she huffed and swatted the pixie dust and wrinkles off of her spider-silk black dress.

✮✮✮

Grabbing her wand and her pointy witch hat, she headed out the door in search for her ingredients.From door to door, rock to rock, giant spider to giant spider, she looked and searched and wondered and sought for her missing ingredients to complete her bubbling witch spell, which was still brewing in her cottage, which she surveillanced every once in a while through her purple crystal ball she kept in her...her um... well, to be frank, all she did was flick her wrist with her pointy wand and it'd appear at will! 

✮✮✮

 She gasped as she finally found what she was looking for, a jar of marshmallows illuminated in the depths of the mysterious cave, a low rumbling sound erupted from the cave, almost like a warning. 

✮✮✮

"Hmm... Nope!" the witch flicked her wrist and, in a puff of pink smoke, the jar was in her hands! Success! She blew her tongue to the cave which whined disappointingly in return in a low rumble. 

✮✮✮

Walking back to her cottage, she could finally make her marshmallow pie to share with all her stuffed-toy friends this Halloween.

✮✮✮

Moderator's note: This was great... Very spooky! Thanks a lot for participating!!