Chapter 41

Chapter 41

[Isabella's POV]

The next morning I roll out of bed, I tie my hair up in a bun and turn around to make my bed. Then I see the one thing that girls thread most, a red spot on my bed. "Fuck." I turn to my suitcase and quickly realise I have no pads or anything with me.

I grab my phone from my nightstand and dial Lou's number. She picks up after the fourth ring. "Hello?"

"Lou, I just got my period and I have nothing. I don't know what to do." I say.

"I'll be there in two minutes." She says before she ends the call.

I take the sheets of the bed and get some clean clothes I can put on. After two minutes Lou knocks on my door, like she said. She has a bag with her. She hands me a pad and sends me off to shower. I do as she tells me.

After my shower I quickly dry myself and get dressed before brushing through my hair and leaving it loose to dry. I walk back out of the room to find Lou making my bed. She looks up when she hears me entering the room.

"I got some new sheets; the others are being washed as well as your clothes." She told me. "After breakfast we're going out to get some more pads and stuff you need, plus some medicine and a warm water bottle against the pain. Maybe some chocolate if you want some." She told me.

I gave her a hug. "Thanks Lou."

"Any time, now let's get some breakfast shall we?" We went downstairs to the room where the served breakfast and loaded our plate with food.

After breakfast we left the hotel, we barrowed one of the rental cars and made our way to a drugstore. There we bought everything we, well I needed. Lou paid, much to my protest, before we made our way back to the hotel.

Since the boys already left for interview and stuff Lou told me to relax the rest of the day, maybe watch a movie or get some sleep. I thanked her again before making my way back to my room.

In my room I found an acoustic guitar lying on my bed. There was on note lying on it.

"Thank you for yesterday Isa, we acted stupid and you were right shit happens. This is my old guitar; you can have it for the tour even after that if you like it. See you tonight, x Luke."

I smiled reading the note, he's so sweet. I pulled out my phone and decided to texted him.

To Luke - Hey, thank you so much for the guitar! Now I have something to do haha. Good luck today, see you tonight! Xx

I sat down on the bed and placed the guitar on my lap strumming away. Not much later I got a text back from Luke saying it was no problem and that he'd see me tonight. I pulled my lyrics book out of my bag and opened it on the page where I wrote lyrics for the song Lou told me to write.

I grabbed a pen and wrote some of the lyrics on a blank page. I started strumming again and sung some of the lyrics.

"I've got a friend who's committed to sci-fi, she read every comic, she's addicted to Twilight. She'll give you the goose bumps, but she-" I stopped not knowing what should come next. I just continued with another part I wrote. "I got a taste for it and I'm obsessed. Lying here no fear in the darkness. And I'll these dreams I'm dreaming, doesn't make sense because I'm not seeing." I sign and stop singing. 'I need to figure this our first' I think as I place the guitar next to me and pick up my lyrics book.

I write new lyrics, scratch words and sentences until I'm happy with what I wrote down. I write down all the chords and decide to play it again.

"I can't look at you in the same light. Knowing what you did my heart doesn't feel right. Yeah, my head's been tripping all night. I need another point of view. I got a friend who's committed to sci-fi. She read every comic, she's addicted to twilight. She'll give you the goose bumps, but she had never let me wrong.