Fever Dream High...

...in the quiet of the night you know that I've Caught it...

"Ok class please don't forget about your finals project. This will highly affect your grade for this year. I will give you the whole month and the break to prepare. Class dismissed"

"Swatdee krap/kha!"

Ughh as if 5 projects from other subjects are not enough to make our finals a living hell!

"Hey Rain! Do you have an idea on what song you will compose?" My best friend, and also sometimes my enemy, Sky asked after our professor dismissed us.

"No... I can't think of anything! And to think that I need to ace the other projects as well. Why do they make my life miserable"

"Well you chose this Major, so deal with it!"

"Oho...talk about sass! Why? Do you already have a plan?"

"No, but I am sure that my boyfriend will give me one." Sky grinned as if he is a cheshire cat

Sky is dating the heartthrob of the College Business Management , P' Phrapai. All girls and even some guys are head over heals crazy about P'Pai, who wouldn't? He is tall, handsome, rich, and (spurted by a drunk Sky) good in bed, but he was so smitten by Sky, I guess Sky used some love potion or some sort because when they first met, P'Pai was like targeted by cupid with his arrow.

"Mmm... poor P'Pai"

"What do you mean poor P'Pai... he will help me because he is so in love with me." Sky said proudly. I just rolled my eyes

"Mm whatever floats your boat. "

" you are just jealous, told you you needed one."

" nahh don't need one, it will just give me a headache." don't get me wrong, I would really love one but with my family's opinion on my lovelife, especially how strict my dad is, I guess it is kinda difficult to find one?

"How about your crush?" Sky grinned

A high pitched "Ha?" Came out of my mouth.

"What do you mean 'ha?', P'Phayu! Your one and only Prince Charming."

"Are you crazy! You think he will like me." I scoffed, " even if I confess to him, he will just reject me." I sighed.

"No I mean, write the project about your crush. Look you don't need to put his name in the song, and beside what's the matter with it? They will just think that it is about someone else." He states his point

"I guess so, but...but..."

"But what?"

"But what if he gets the song that it is about him." I ask a little bit frightened

"Aish I can't get you really" Sky said frustratedly, "lets just go home."

"Will P'Pai fetch you?"

"Of course! But you can't tag along"

"Awwwwwwwwww...whyy"

"You. Just. Can't " he said as if pointing the words in the air.

*honk honk*

"Oh it's him bye!" He screamed running towards the exit where P'Pai's big bike is waiting

Hmp... guess I'll just walk towards the bus stop. Wait.......?!

I will pass the faculty of Architecture in the way, so that i could see a glimpse of P'Phayu UWU!

The Architecture building is just right around the corner---YES! I'm now here, but there's no one around.

"Hhhhmmmm... i really thought i could get a glimpse of P'Phayu today." I sulked and turned around but *thud*

My things fell on the ground. Did i just hit a post? I was certain that there was no posts here.

"Khaw thoot Noong. Here let me help you." Wait I know that voice. I look up and I saw...

..."P'Phayu," >/////<

"Sorry, i was in a hurry to the drafting room I guess I left my T-square there. How about you? What are you doing here?" He asked after giving me my notebook

"Ah...ummm....I was....just...waiting for my friend!" Great job Rain, you just lied to your crush. I can't really help myself, P'Phayu looks good with his manly bun and his uniform

(A/N: lets just say that he is wearing his uniform, I cant find a pic of boss wearing one, bet hell he looks great with his manbun)

"Friend? But Archi classes ended 2 hrs ago. You sure you're in the right place?" He asked, his sexy eyebrow arched.

"Oh...ummm...well....you see....ughhhhh." I just ran cause I can't think of any excuse to tell him.

Oho Nice Move Rain, way to embarrass yourself to you crush...hmppp

AISH!!! I just want to go home!

(A/N: Hi hahahah just revised a part on this chapter because it didn't seem to go well with the overall idea i have for this book, and yes I am OBSSESSED with them and I thought that it might be great to add their "parents" as well..if you know who they are *wink wink*.

thank you for enjoying this chapter, and I promise to make them longer than this, I just really wanted to share this to all of you!