🥀 Chapter Four 🥀

Kuroi Misato had been kidnapped from amongst them during the afternoon, however it wasn't until nine at night that they were contacted by the Time Vessel Association. The Association demanded Okinawa to be set as the meeting spot, and they demanded the presence of Seiran there as well. Suguru wanted to leave Seiran behind, but Satoru wanted to bring her along.

"Sei-Chan is coming with me," Satoru told them as he booked them tickets for the following morning. "You may not trust in yourself, but I can fully commit to protecting my lovely wife. There's no way she'd get in any sort of pickle as long as I'm there for her,"

While Riko got into an argument with Satoru, Seiran shared a look with each other and decided to just let it go. Seiran could afford to spend one day in Okinawa but no more than that. The Full Moon was upon them and Seiran wanted to be home at her weakest.

Seiran had agreed to go along with them, although she herself had all the means to go even if Suguru didn't want to. She just never had the heart to say no to the black-haired boy. It was during such times that Satoru's stubbornness worked in her favour.

They landed in Okinawa at nine o'clock the following morning and had the time to spare as they got themselves three hotel rooms so that they could have a protected meeting spot.

"Why do I have to share a room with Suguru?" Satoru complained as Seiran passed them their hotel keys. "And why do you get to be with that bratty girl? I can't have you sharing a bed with her!"

"There are twin beds," Seiran replied calmly. "Besides, I will not be sharing a room with Riko-Chan. Kuroi-San will be doing that once we have rescued her. I will be by myself,"

"Can we have a sleepover, Sei-Chan?" Satoru asked eagerly. "Only the two of us! We can play games and have a pillow fight!"

"No," Seiran responded simply and turned away from him to look at the others. "Set your things down and let us head out to the meeting spot,"

Satoru huffed and puffed but followed Seiran, Suguru and Riko as they made their way to the designated meeting spot. Time Vessel Association was almost a joke as Seiran managed to rescue Misato while Satoru and Suguru took the rest of them down. By the time it hit eleven o'clock, the kidnappers had already been apprehended and sent on their merry way.

And then, Satoru threw into the air the idea of heading to the beach. Seiran did not feel comfortable about it as she wanted to return home before tomorrow but when Riko perked up at the thought, she relented. All Seiran knew was that they needed to return as soon as possible the following day.

Before they were to head out to the beach, however, they had to make a stop at the store to buy themselves swimwear as none of them had any. Seiran had no plans on getting into the water and wanted to remain in her uniform, but Riko managed to convince her to reconsider a little.

"Sei-Chan~!" sang Satoru as he came skipping over to the black-haired girl. Seiran turned to look at him wearily only to find him wave a dozen bags in her face. "Look what I got you~!"

"Did you buy the entire store?" questioned Riko with great deal of scrutiny as she eyed the boy. "Do you seriously think you can buy your way to Seiran-Sama's heart? She's not a shallow person!"

"Keep your jealousy to yourself," Satoru told her before looking back at Seiran. "I bet you'll look absolutely gorgeous in every single one of them, my love. Try this one on for today!"

With that, Satoru reached in to pull out a rather ... interesting swimsuit – a passionate red two-piece with far too many strings for Seiran to care. Misato was blushing at the sight of the swimsuit, and Riko looked completely disgusted. Suguru gave Satoru a reprehensive look and the female store clerks appeared to be giggling, giddy over the unfolding scene.