-Boat Ride-

King Dice had liked his boss for a while now, well not actually he had liked him ever since he had seen him when he first got to work with him, he really wanted to tell him how he feels about him but he can't find the perfect moment to tell him.

King dice: *sigh* I just don't know when to tell him Henchman... I don't even know how he'll feel about me, What if he hates me?!
He slid down the couch and had a sad face,
Henchman: There there, I'm sure he'll like you back, I mean have you seen the way he acts around you? He acts all open around you!!
King Dice: Well I guess your right, he sure does act all open!

Henchman: You know what I heard? There's some love boat ride happening! Maybe you should go with him there and tell him, and maybe more than a kiss....
King Dice's face was extremely red as a rose.
King Dice: SHH OK OK ok ok I'll go with him!! I'll finally tell him!! I'm going to ask him out!!
Henchman: Thats right!! And he's going to like you back!!
King Dice: Yeah!!!
King Dice's smile slowly faded off and his head turned to Henchman
King Dice: BUT WHAT IF HE HATES ME?! WHAT IF HE'LL FIRE ME?! WHAT IF HE'LL MAKE FUN OF ME?????
He burst into tears and fell on to the couch and getting a pillow near his face to cover his teary eyes.

Henchman sat beside him and patted King Dice's back and sighed deeply at him.
Henchman: Listen, today is the day! You can't back out now! You'll feel better once you tell him, trust me!!
King Dice looked at him still slowly crying and sniffing loudly.
King Dice: I guess your right.... Today is the only perfect day....

Henchman pushed King Dice off the couch and pushed him into his changing room.
Henchman: That's it now go get ready!!
After some time of deciding what to wear on his special day he just wore his usual outfit. Then he walked over to his Boss's office and knocked on the door.

King Dice: (in head) oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.. 😵‍💫
Devil: Come in!
King Dice opened the door and slowly came in and attempted to cover his flustered face from the Devil.
Devil: Oh hello Dice, something you need? Gosh Dice your awfully red..
King Dice: So umm I w-was won-wondering if you l-like wanted to go with me on t-this c-cool bo-boat ride!!!
He was sweating and blushing real bad and the Devil definitely noticed this.

Devil: A um boat ride?
King Dice: YEAH it's a umm p-peaceful nice boat ride!!
Devil: Well sure then.
The Devil came over to King Dice with his pitchfork and put his hand on Dice's hip.
Dice jumped at this but the Devil didn't seem to notice this and they both teleported to the line of the boat ride.

Devil: Ughhh what a longgg line!!...
The devil made everyone in the line teleport somewhere elsewhere so Dice and Devil won't be waiting for the boat.
Devil: So like why does it say "Couples Boat Ride"?
King Dice: OH well um I uhhh...
Devil: Nevermind then let's get into the boat.

The two men went on the boat having to have their kneecaps up since the boat wasn't the right size for them.
King Dice realized that the Devil still had his hand on his hip, and he started to go red as the boat started to go.
Devil: It's automatic? Thank hell I couldn't be bothered rowing this boat haha!

It was quite awkward during the ride for a bit until King Dice had finally decided to tell him his feelings.
King Dice: So like hey, do y-you like anyone??
The Devil got only a tiny bit flustered at the question and turned his head away from King Dice.

Devil: Well if I have to be really honest then yes, I the great Devil himself actually like likes someone.
King Dice: Well so do I!!
Then the boat stopped moving and was stuck in the middle of the ride.
Devil: Oh well anyways how about we continue this conversation of ours?
Dice had gotten all flustered again and turned his face away from the devil.

Devil: What's up with your face how come your alw-
King Dice had interrupted the Devil's question with a huge smooch on his lips giving then both butterflies in their stomachs, leaving the Devil speechless.
They both grew a big red blush on their face.
King Dice: LISTEN I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU EVER SINCE I SAW YOU FROM FIRST EYESIGHT, I WANT TO BE TOGETHER WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!!
The Devil was quite speechless, quite flustered and had gigantic butterflies in his stomach.

He turned his head to the pink dice and went quite close to his face.
Devil: It's really crazy how I feel the exact same about you...
King Dice: Rea-
King Dice's lips were met with the Devils lips making them making out.
The Devil: So we're like together now?
King Dice: Yeaa haha...
They were both red in the face and the boat had started to work again.
Devil: We should do this more often haha..

Back at Hell...

Henchman: Soooo spill the tea... 😏
King Dice: Well um it w-was n-nice...
Henchman: Well I can tell it was more than nice since of that hickey...
King Dice: WE ONLY MADE OUT NOTHING ELSE I SWEAR!!
Henchman: Mhmm alright whatever you sayyyyy..
King Dice: I SWEAR PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!
Henchman: So are you two officially together now?
King Dice: Yeah! And you were right I feel much better!! :)