-Wishes-

It was a nice warm day in Inkwell Isle, a perfect day for adventuring or to just cause trouble.
Cuphead was reading his comics waiting for his brother to return.
Mugman ran inside the house upstairs to where Cuphead was and he was quite excited of course, he had something amazing to tell Cuphead.
Mugman: GOSH CUPHEAD YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!!
Cuphead stood up fast and went right next to his brother, he got extremely curious.

Cuphead: Spill the beans, Mugsy what is it?!
Mugman: OK OK soo I found this cool merchant guy who's willing to sell me this apparently MAGICAL lamp!! For only 10 coins!
Cuphead: WOAHH THAT'S AWESOME CMON LET'S GOO.
They both ran out with all their savings back to the merchant guy that Mugman was talking about.

Mugman: Well there he is!!
Mugman pointed at a tall man who's face was covered with a dark blue scarf, he had a black top hat on and an extremely thin, long jacket covering his legs and arms.
The Man: There you are Mugman! Are you still willing to purchase this lamp...?
Mugman: Of course!
The Man pulled out a pure gold lamp with gemstones on them, unknown letters carved into the lamp and it was just a beautiful artifact.

The brothers eyes widened with excitement and they gave all their savings to the man and ran off with the lamp.
The Man: Wait you forgot your change!! Oh whatever, you know I don't even know if that lamp even is magical, I love scamming little kids haha.
The brothers arrived home with excitement and joy with the "magical" lamp.

Mugman: Well Cuphead would you like to do the honour and open it up?
Cuphead: Why thank you Mugsy.
Cuphead opened the lamp with nothing holding him back and there was purple smoke everywhere it all came from the lamp like an explosion.
The brothers coughed and gasped for air and they had no idea what was waiting for them.

???: I see that you two boys have summoned me to be at your service, I will both grant you boys 3 wishes each! Use them wisely and gratefully.. Allow me to introduce myself.. I am the greatest genie of them all I am Djimmi The Great!
The two brothers looked up and saw buff red man, with lamps for shoes, wearing a turban with a feather and a gem on it and a vest.

Cuphead and Mugman ran up to Djimmi with excitement.
Cuphead: WOAHH... SO LIKE YOUR AN ACTUAL GENIE?? THAT'S SO COOOOOLL!!
Mugman: Gee Cuphead I don't know what to wish for.. All the opportunities golly...
Djimmi: Wish for whatever you like but there is one rule.. You cannot wish for more wishes!!
Mugman: Ok ok mister!
Cuphead: Hmm for my FIRST wish humm.. I wish for ALL the best comics out there!

Djimmi: Your wish shall be granted..
A purple cloud appeared and poofed away and inside the clouds were all the BEST comics!!
Cuphead took them all into his hands and cried out of joy.
Cuphead: Oh my gosh... THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! MUGMAN WISH FOR SOMETHING!!!
Mugman: Ok um let's see what would I like.. I wish for uh OH I KNOW A BLUE PEDAL CAR!!
Djimmi said his lines and Mugman's pedal car appeared.

Mugman: OH GOSH NO WAY!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Mugman got into his new pedal car and drove around in the house while Cuphead was thinking what was his second wish going to be.
Cuphead: I wish for LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTSSS of cookies!!
There was a bit of a rumble and the whole living room was filled with cookies!
Cuphead started to swim in the cookies and Mugman's head popped from the cookies he also started to swim in the cookies.

Cuphead: This is AMAZING, I have all the best comics AND thousands NO WAIT maybe millions of COOKIES!!
Djimmi floated from the cookies and crossed his legs in the air and waited for his next request from the brothers.
Mugman: Cuphead remember you only have one more wish, so wish for something pretty worth it!
Cuphead: Don't worry, I'll think of something cool!
Mugman: Ok for my next wish uhh I wish for a big cone with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream!

In Mugman's hand appeared a huge cone with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
Mugman: Yum this look AWESOME!
Cuphead and Mugman were eating the cookies and both sharing the ice cream that Mugman wished for.
Cuphead: Hm what is gonna be your last wish?
Mugman: I haven't decided yet! Ill use it later for something useful.
Cuphead: You know what I'm gonna wish for?
Mugman: It better not be something silly Cuphead..!
Cuphead: Relax buddy! I'm gonna wish for 5 more wishes!
Mugman: But I'm pretty sure that Djimmi said we can't wish for more wishes..
Cuphead: I'm sure he was just messin' around!

Cuphead turned to the genie, grinning at him,
Cuphead: Ok Mr Djimmi... I wish for...
5 more wishes!!
Djimmi: Ehhhh no can do.
Cuphead looked a bit mad,
Cuphead: I said I wish for 5..more....WISHES!

Djimmi turned to Cuphead looking not so friendly anymore.
Djimmi: I said... No.... Can... Do!
Djimmi's eyes then were glued at Cuphead and was quite mad at Cuphead for disobeying one of his rules.
Cuphead: Fine then! I'll wish for something more interesting!! I, I WISH FOR YOU TO HAVE FREE WILL THEN!!
Mugman looked at Cuphead quite shocked, he was still in his pedal car so he drove over to Cuphead with lots of cookies inside the car, grabbed Cuphead and placed him in the pedal car.

Mugman: Look haha Mr Genie my brother didn't mean that wish.. Hahaha.
Cuphead: Mista Genie I was just messin around ya know?
The Genie stared at them both and a chest appeared revealing sharp pointy swords coming right at them.
Mugman: OH GOSH CUPHEAD START PEDALING!!
The two brothers started to pedal away outside while the Genie was chasing them with swords, cats and all sorts of jewelry flying right at Cuphead and Mugman.

Mugman: Why would you make such a wish?! Your actually so stupid Cuphead!
Cuphead was busy throwing cookies at Djimmi trying to slow him down somehow.
Cuphead: I umm just wanted to see how he would react? Hehe..
Mugman: Well that wish was extremely stupid, I thought you were gonna wish for something like unlimited movie tickets or unlimited amusement park tickets!
Cuphead: Oh I should of! Oh gosh watch out!

They stopped pedaling because they were at a cliff of an extremely tall mountain
Djimmi: You wished me free will, and now with that power and I can do anything!!
Cuphead: Well Mugman... I'll see you down there... Wait you have one more wish left!!
Mugman: OH UH OK OK I WISH FOR DJIMMI THE GREAT TO GO BACK INSIDE THE LAMP!!
Djimmi: Wait no no no NOOO-
Djimmi disappeared leaving Cuphead and Mugman tired.

Mugman: Well there he goes... When we get back to the cottage what should we do with him?
Cuphead: Ehh I ain't worried about it, if no one opens the lamp then we should be safe, PLUS we still have our stuff!!