Kogane Kanagae wants to ship

When Ishigami returned to student council on Monday, he was greeted by a largely empty room, save for one person.

"Hey there, Kanagae-san. You know where everyone else is?"

Kogane raised an eyebrow.

He's really that concerned for us? What a caring vice-president!

"Well, Tono's out sick and Taikoku-chan's doing his homework in the library."

"Chan"?

Raising an eyebrow, Ishigami took a seat across from her with a shrug. He took out his console for a moment before putting it back and taking out his laptop instead, eliciting a confused look from Kogane.

"What was that about?"

"Oh, this? Well, I finished my student council duties, so I was going to play some games, but then I figured that I may as well be productive and get some studying done."

Kogane clasped her hand over her mouth in shock.

He's studying instead of playing games? I bet that he and the president are always helping each other out academically!

They aren't.

I can almost imagine it myself! Ishigami-sama gets too wrapped up in his work, but then the president reminds him to take care of himself and take breaks...

Nope.

I mean, really, they're just so perfect for each other-

She stopped herself, clearing her throat.

Wait, get a grip! You've gotta remember your mission! I need to find out what the president and vice-presidents' relationship is!

Even though Kogane's actions were fairly muted, Ishigami picked up on them, looking up with slight concern.

"Is everything alright?"

Gah... He's so caring... The president's such a lucky girl...

"Yes, everything's fine on my part. On another note, how was the movie with the president?"

Ishigami had unfortunately chosen to choose that exact moment to take a large swig of water, spitting it all out beside him before thumping his arm against his chest.

"Gak.. It went... well..."

Ishigami quickly regained his composure, prompting a smile from Kogane.

Ah? What's this? Ooh, I bet that something juicy happened at that theater!

She continued, pressing the matter at hand further.

"So, it went well?"

"Hm? Oh, yes, it was a grand experience. The movie was pretty good."

Kogane's imagination ran wild, countless scenarios popping up in her mind!

Kyaaaa~ I bet that Ishigami-sama was right there to comfort the president after she started bawling at the sad scenes!

As for Ishigami...

I can't tell her that I cried like a baby in front of Iino!

"So, how'd the president like it?"

Ishigami raised an eyebrow.

"Iino?"

"Mhm."

Ishigami closed his eyes, thinking to himself for a moment. He remembered Iino choosing the front edge seats, then her crying at the end, and then her expression when he called her beautiful. His cheeks went a little bit pink as he replied.