Chapter 45

⚠️R 18+ Scene ⚠️    

Lan felt like his face was falling off again. How can somebody be so shameless?

Damon's eyes stulked him like a predator. He fiddled with his fingers as he walked with slow steps towards him.

Once he was within his reach, Damon pulled him down. A gasp escaped from his mouth as he landed on his lap.

A teasing grin formed on Damon's face.

Damon's arms encased him as he pulled him closer with his hand wrapped around his waist.

He reached up removing the hair that covered his face caused by his forceful landing. Lan was surprised by the sudden touch of his hand.

Damon kept his hand in place brushing his cheeks slightly.

Lan's body stiffed at the contact. His cheeks rosy forcing his eyes elsewhere other than Damon's face.

Damon held his chin tilting his head. His eyes zeroed in on his. Lan's breathe came out in slow pants.

"P-promise you will be gentle?" Lan asked biting his lips. His eyes wavering.

"I don't know how to be gentle. I take what I want the way I want it" Damon conveyed.

Lan gulped fiddling with his fingers.

"But! I will try not to hurt you" Damon added easing the fear in Lan's heart.

Lan nodded.

Damon stood up wrapping lan's legs around his waist. Lan wrapped his arms around his shoulder to balance himself, tightening his legs around him.

Damon stood for a while staring at the shy bundle wrapped around him.

"No regrets?" Damon asked.

Lan lifted his head staring into the dark abyss of his eyes. He shook his head conveying his message.

"I need your words" Damon's chest vibrated.

"N-none" Lan stuttered.

He knew why he was doing this. He knew what he wanted to prove but as Damon's feet lead then up to his room, a small part of his heart made him question if he was actually doing this to prove a point or because he wants to.

His eyes roamed over Damon's profile as he led them to his room. His heart beat drumming faster by the second.

Damon pushed the door open with his leg and banged it close as he walked in.

Lan's eyes scanned the huge room. It was simple and clean.

Damon wasted no time as he dropped him gently on the huge bed. Lan's body sank into the soft foam mattress, his pulse quickening.

This is it,it's about to happen.

He pushed himself up as he watched Damon who leaned on the bedpost watching him.

His hand rested on the post as the other was tucked away in his pocket. His eyes roamed over his body making him shy.

He folded his body, wrapping his hand around his knee.

Damon looked like a wolf targeting his prey. But this time his prey lead himself into the trap. He didn't shy away, neither did he look hesitant.

He knew what he wanted and he was ready to get it.

"You look beautiful right there....."  He drawled as his eyes drank him in.

"......on my bed" His voice had darkened. Lan shivered at his words.