Chapter 52

Author's POV

Lan kept glancing at his clock as he awaits Damon. He had organized and reorganized his room hoping everything was in order.

He felt so anxious having Damon over and being in such a close space with him.

He sat down on his bed pinching his fingers and waiting.

"Baby Damon's here to see you!!!" His mother yelled from down stairs.

His pulses increased making him more nervous. Lan forced himself to breathe as he wait for him.

It wasn't long after, his door creaked open and Damon stepped him. He leaned on the door and crossed his arms staring at him.

"W-what are you looking at? We have to begin their is no time" Lan snapped uncomfortable with his stare.

"You waited so anxiously for me right? Thought I wouldn't come?" Damon asked humour in his voice.

Lan scoffed and sat comfortably on the bed ushering him over.

Damon sat beside him leaning on the headboard.

Lan walked over to his desk and picked up the papers and books he had already organized for their project. He laid them out on the bed and sat beside Damon.

"You didn't bring a book?" He said looking baffled.

"You didn't tell me to bring a book" Damon shrugged.

"I feel like strangling you right now. Who goes to work on a project with a book or a bag at least!" Lan glared at him.

"Me" Damon replied pointing at himself, a smirk on his lips.

Lan closed his eyes taking in a deep breathe to calm himself.

"I have organized a few ideas I think would work great for our project and the kind of project that'd be better for us to do...." He started, showing Damon the papers and ideas he had for their project.

"So you want us to work on the History of this Town?" Damon asked looking confused.

Lan nodded a smile on his lips"Yes. I figured since we were given an assignment to work on a history we should do one close to everyone's heart.

The history behind this town would be great. I was googling and going through some old news papers and some crazy events had happen in this town. Plus this town had founders and was alot different in the past with different cultures. We can work on that. What do you think? " Lan asked staring at him with hopeful eyes. He had work hard to come up with all this ideas before he came so he'd feel bad if it wasn't good enough.

Damon scratched his head as he stared at him. His eyes was begging him to agree.

He sighed"I mean I don't have any ideas to give so we have no choice" He replied.

Lan's eyes dropped. He didn't like it then. He thought.

Damon seeing that felt bad. He hurriedly added"But it was nice. The idea was good" He praised.

Lan's heart lifted. The sadness in his eyes vanished. He always worked hard and praises were what kept him going.

"Okay then we will do just that" He said with a smile. Damon's lips stretched into a smile as well as he saw the happiness in his eyes.

They spent a few minutes googling, sharing ideas well mostly lan cause Damon just sat and watched his every moment and facial expressions. Like when he would squeeze his face if he doesn't understand a thing, or when he would bite his lips to concentrate. He saw it all.