love problems and beating up/ Super Mariana

Mariana was walking in the studio wen she sa Liam talking to sombody so she walked to him.

Mariana: hi babe.

Liam: ooow hi.

Mariana: so we didn't talk in a waile.

Liam: yh but i have to go bye.

Mariana: but Liam.

Hope cam walking to hear whit a worid face.

Hope: hi babe whats rong?

Mariana: i don't know you tell me.

Hope: somthing hapend whit Liam.

Mariana: i don't know.

Hope: it will be okey Girl you always have Hope and i'm not just saying thad becaus my name is Hope.

They both smiled.

Mariana: you know you're my best friend.

Hope: for ever.

Mariana: and always.

The huged.

****
The door bel ring and Violetta opend it but whin she sa who was there she wanted to close the door but he stoped hear.

Vilu: how do yoh know where i live.

Tomas: thads for me a know and for you a why.

Vilu: stop thad Tomas what do you want.

Tomas: i want to talk to you.

Vilu: well i don't want to talk to you.

Tomas: please Vilu.

Vilu: its Violetta for you and no my kids would be hear aney minutes so go.

Tomas: NO I WONT!

Violetta bekt away she was a little scered.

Vilu: please ho tomas.

Tomas: know i want you back i love you and i know you love me to.

Vilu: no i love Leon and i have a Family.

Tomas grapt hear arme.

Vilu: Tomas let go of me thad hurts.

Tomas: i know you love me.

Vilu got tears in hear eyes.

Vilu: please Tomas.

Just at thad moment Violetta heard a car it was Leon's car she was happy but she also knew Tomas didn't hear the car.

Vilu: please let go of me.

Violetta was Crying now.

?: MOM.

They both loked to the Left and the sa Austin stand there whit Mariana.

Austin: marry go get Dad

(Btw Austin calls Mariana marry)

Mariana run back to the car.

Austin: let my Mom go now!

Tomas let go if Violetta and went to Austin and pust him to the wal.

Tomas: so mister trais to be the herro today hu.

Vilu: no Tomas let go of my son.

Tomas stared to beat Austin and Austin starded to cry. Then Jesus run to them. When he sa Tomas was beting up his Brother he run to him and jumt on Tomas.

Jesus: let Fucking go of my brother.

Vilu: Jesus no.

Tomas was stronger then Jesus so now he was beting Jesus. Austin coudent help becous he was to weak. Then Leon and Mariana came. First Leon loked at Austin who was laing in the ground and Violetta siting next to
him then he loked at Jesus who was till fighting Tomas. Leon run up to Tomas and tok hin from Jesus. He pusht him to the wale so he couldend move. Good thad Leon was stronger then Tomas.

Leon: if you ever thouch my sons or my wife agen i swear on my grafe i wil kill you and i know your OLD friends whil help me! Do you untherstand.

Tomas just loked at Leon whif a smile on his face.

Leon: whats si funny hu?

Tomas: you're stil the same Leon Vergas and its a shame your kids have to call you dad because you're a bad dad its si sade cor your kids just sade should j spel it S.A.D.E!

Leon let go of Tomas he was in shouk what Tomas just sade and scearid thad his kids really thoud thad. But Mariana was mad know so she run up to Tomas and thad one of hear Karate movese and kickt him right in the nuts.

Mariana: Nobody tells my dad he is a bad dad because he is the best dad in the hole waid world! And if i were yoh i would run before i give you another one. Amd btw u'm the one thad is doinv karate. So fuck of and never come back!

Everybody loked at Mariana when Tomas run away. When she turnd around she sa thad they were all loking at him.

Mariana: what i know i'm a beauty but way are you guyse staring?

Leon: becouse you just uuun just kickt uuuum-

Mariana: kickt his ass?

Leon: yh.

Mariana: well he shudent of mest whit Mariana Vergas! Nobody thouchs my mom and betes up my older older brother and nobody hurts my twin becaus thad hurts me to thads the supid thing about being a Twin. And Nobody yb really nobody tels my dad thad he isn't a good dad becouse he is and i Love yoj would all.my hart dad.

She run uo to Leon and huged him tight.

Leon: i love you to Baby.

He kist heat hade.

Mariana; but if yoi guys don't minde i'm going to my room i have to work on my new song bye.

And she walked to hear room the otheres were just shoukd thad Mariana the onley dother just beat up Tomas.

***
In Leon and Vilu's room i. The bed.

Leon: are you okey babe?

Vilu: yh i'm fine just stil in scouk and sceard thad he is ciminh back.

Leon: i kniw but i don' t think he will and if he will we have at Katate Kid in are house.

Vilu: yh she was brave today.

Leon: yh she was well all are kids were

Vilu: yh but i'm happy Jude wasend hear to see it. I meen i hate thad mu other 3 kids were hear bug if my little prince sa this i wouldend sleeping i. His own bed.

Leon: yh i think yoir righg aboit thad. But i promis you Tomas isn't going to do enything to us and if he will i promis you i will make him pay.

Vilu: you promis?

Leon: yh i promis.

The kist for a fuw minuts.

Vilu: i love you whit all my hart.

Leon: i love you to babe.

--------
Hi i hope yoh guys like it xxx vote and comment