45

-Wedding Hall-

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us. Mom began to cry, mascara falling her cheeks. Leo is next to Jasper, patting his back, smiling. Aissa is next to where I'll be, smiling, trying not to cry. Dad and I began our walk as everyone had a smile on their face. I locked eyes with Jasper, venom tears in his eyes, human tears in mine. He mouthed I love you to me as I said it back. Bree had gone ahead of us as she gave me a thumbs-up as she stood next to Cameron and Alice. The twins are with Maddie and Daniel, smiling at me.

As we arrived at the alter, I looked up at him as he looks at me with love in his eyes. The guests sat as Dad gave Jasper my hand, and kissed my head as he went to sit next to Mom. Adam and Ashleigh was sitting behind Bella and Edward, smiling at me. Adam nodded at me as he held Ashleigh's hand. I told him about the dream I had last night. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale and Kiara Kiburi," the Minister spoke up. "Please repeat after me."

"I, Jasper Hale, take you, Kiara Kiburi. To have and to hold," Jasper said as he looked into my eyes. "For better or for worse," I added. "For richer, for poorer," Jasper said. "ln sickness and in health," I stated. "To love," Jasper continued. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finished. "I do," Jasper announced to me. "I do," I repeated. "I love you," Jasper told me. "Happy Birthday." "I love you too," I replied as we kissed.

We zoned out everyone as we are in our own little world, kissing as we poured our love into the kiss. We pull apart as everyone stood and clapped. My fears of Ashleigh ruining the wedding were now gone.

-Reception-

At the reception, Jessica and the others are staring at the gigantic wedding cake. "It is a little different from Bella's cake" Jessica stated. "Yeah," Eric agreed as Alice walked over to them. "Hi!" Jessica smiled at her. "Hi, guys," Alice smiled back. "You did a really good job with the decorations again," Jessica told her. "Well, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" Alice asked them. "No. Not at all," Eric told her. "No. No," Jessica agreed. Jasper and I are with Billy, Charlie, Dad, Mom, and Sue while Edward and Bella talk to Renee and Phil. "Nice to see you," Jasper asked. "I'm happy for you," Billy greeted us.

"Thank you," Jasper thanked him. "I hope you'll be happy, Kiara," Billy asked me. "Happy Birthday." "Thank you, Billy," I smiled at him. "At least you will calm down with your dirty mind," Dad smiled. "As if, Dad," I rolled my eyes. We all laughed. "Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie spoke up. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" "Sparkling fire water," Sue agreed. "Sounds great."

Charlie let Sue walk first as Billy rolled over his feet, his face in pain. We laughed as the Denalis came up to us. "Kiara. Congratulations, Jasper," Carmen, a brunette Spanish woman, smiled as she hugged us. "Thank you. Kiara," Jasper smiled at them. "Eleazar and Carmen, right?" I asked. They didn't come to Bella and Edward's wedding since Irina was still grieving the death of her mate, Laurent. "Mmm-hmm. Hola," Carmen greeted us. "Happy birthday." "Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate," Jasper introduced us.