𝟭:𝟬𝟲 | 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

It was yet again another sunny day at the Palmwoods when Hayley was with Kendall and James who were staring at Carlos down at the deep end of the pool trying to break the worlds biggest underwater fart world records

It was yet again another sunny day at the Palmwoods when Hayley was with Kendall and James who were staring at Carlos down at the deep end of the pool trying to break the worlds biggest underwater fart world records. Of course the logic in Hayley knew it was a stupid idea because in reality who knew there was such a record. But Hayley would also much rather stay and hang out with her friends than be cooped up in her room all day.

"What's up with the empty baked bean cans?" Logan asked as he found his way to the group, staring at the trash within the Palmwoods pool.

"Carlitos." the group said all pointing down to their best friend who had held his breath for up to three minutes so far.

"He's attempting to set the underwater fart world record." Kendall explained as Logan just shot his eyes to Hayley, wondering if Kendall was indeed telling the truth which Hayley just nodded in response.

"I wish I could say he was joking." Hayley said, wondering how normal people would react to hearing the conversation.

"But he's too far down. Underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch." Logan said as Hayley gave him a look in response, wondering how the boy knew such facts.

"What? It's basic fartology." Logan said as the group went back to watching Carlos.

"So how do we know when it's coming?" James asked.

"I'm not sure." Kendall said as the group all leaned in closer to the water hoping for the camera to get a better view.

And then finally it happened. The group on ground level got soaked as they all cheered knowing what just happened. Finally Carlos came up from the water with a look of excitement on his face.

"Did you get that on video?" Carlos asked happily only for the whole group to look at Kendall's camera to see it was smoking.

"Should it be smoking like this?" Kendall asked, bummed out already knowing his camera did not indeed get what Carlos worked so hard for on video.

"Probably not." Hayley said as she patted Kendall's shoulder only for him to give her a glare.

"Thank you captain obvious." Kendall retorted as the wet group of friends all walked back to their apartment.

Only about an hour later the group was performing their new song "Famous" in front of Gustavo with full energy hoping to get some sort of praise from him. Once the group was done with the chorus the music got cut off by the song writer himself as the group in front of him stopped singing looking at him with a smile.

"And cut!" Gustavo yelled.

"It sounded great, right?" Kendall asked happily.

"Like heaven." Hayley added on with a high five to the blonde boy.