𝟮:𝟬𝟮 | 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀

It was a fresh Wednesday morning when the five friends were eating breakfast together when they received a text from Gustavo saying that they had a little 'after tour surprise' waiting for them

It was a fresh Wednesday morning when the five friends were eating breakfast together when they received a text from Gustavo saying that they had a little 'after tour surprise' waiting for them. Of course this caused the whole group to forget about the rest of their breakfast and run out the door, getting into the company limo and making their way into Rocque Records. Of course the group was told to sit and heel like dogs but they didn't care, given that there was a surprise about to be revealed any second. Hayley was practically vibrating as she thought of what it could be. A new piece merchandise, another album, another tour, maybe even another collaboration. Hayley knew her hopes were high but she didn't care.

"Guys. Here's a little thing we like to call... fan mail!" Gustavo and Kelly shouted before tossing the huge bags of letters to the group in front of them.

"No way!" the group shouted in excitement as they all reached for a piece of mail to open and read.

"Dear Kendall, can you please, please, please, please, please send a photo?" Kendall read aloud.

"I love BTR, but mostly James. Ha, she's wrong." Logan laughed.

"Hayley's my favorite. I hope I grow up to be like her one day." Hayley read aloud with a sweet smile.

"Logan, you're my favorite. P.S., please enjoy this meatloaf I made for you." Carlos read.

"Meatloaf!" Logan said happily.

"P.P.S., please give it to Carlos." Carlos said quietly.

"That is my meatloaf!" Logan said defensively before jumping to tackle Carlos.

"No, you hate meatloaf!" Carlos yelled back.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm sending my fan a photo." Kendall said with a smile only to hear the noise of an air horn blowing causing the group to look up and see Kelly and Gustavo with a chalkboard.

"Fan mail do's and don'ts" the group of five read aloud.

"Do keep it short and simple. Write things like, 'you rock too' and 'hey, thanks.'" Gustavo explained.

"Do sign your name. All fans love autographs." Kelly added on.

"Don't give out any personal information or advice. Otherwise some crazed fan will show up on your front doorstep and ask you to help make them famous." Gustavo yelled as Hayley nodded understandingly before the chalkboard had managed to fall atop of Kelly and Gustavo only to reveal a familiar blonde haired girl the group had grown up with.

"Jenny Tinkler?" the group said aloud.

"Guys, I did it! I packed up everything, and I moved to L.A. So you can help me be famous like you promised." Jenny said happily before holding up a signed photo that had quite literally had everything she said written on it.

"I've got to watch what I start signing." Hayley said as she gave a very fake smile to Jenny.

"So, fan girl, which one of these lads gave you advice, and the address to my studio?" Gustavo asked only for Carlos to start running off making the group roll their eyes before getting up to follow him.