Chapter 2

" Blossom! Time to get up!" "Go away Mason!" I groaned as I got up. I didn't want to go to school. "Blossom literally get up." I watched as Mason walked in my room. " Mason I'm up get out!" " I'm leaving without you if you don't get ready." "You have 20 minutes it's 6:40." " Well then get out so I can get ready." I closed the door after Mason got out.

I wasn't in the mood to wear anything fancy. So I put on some leggings with a skirt  and blouse. I put on lip gloss but that it. My mom won't let me wear make up. I straighten my hair and headed down stairs.
   " Come on Blossom time to go. I didn't even eat breakfast." "Well grab a apple we are going to be late. " " Whatever." I quickly grab an apple and put on my boots.

*BEEP* " I'm coming." I got into Mason car." Ok let's go." "Wait." "What are you doing?" I saw Mason styling his hair in the review mirror. " Let go girl style your hair later." " Shut up Blossom!"
************
We parked at the back of the school. " Mason why did you parked at the back of the school? " Hey have to keep this baby clean." "Whatever." I got out of the car and started to get butterflies. "Oh no." I said to myself. " Little sis you will be fine." " Ok." "Hey if anyone is giving you trouble come to me ok." "Ok Mason now go."
   "This is my year to get some girls." "Like anyone want to date you." " Bloss- I ran into the  school before he said anything else.
    I stand in front of the school scared. I hate meeting to people. I swear I have social problems. But I will be fine. I thought to myself to prevent trying to be nervous.
********
I came out of the office with my schedule.

Math

Science

Ela

A lunch

Art

Social studies

Tech

"Wow, I have art great I'm going to fail." I said sighing. I started to walk to my class till I ran into someone. "Ouch, oh sorry didn't see you." I said embarrass. " Oh it fine, hey I never saw you before. You must me new." " Ya I am and I'm lost. Think you can help me." Making myself smiling. "Sure my name is Maddy." "I'm Blossom, nice to meet you." "Ok let me see your schedule.
  I handed my schedule to her. I watched her exam it. It been 2 minutes and I started to get tired. "Hey!" I jump. " Oh sorry, I was seeing what teachers you have." "Ok". Looks like I have most of the same classes as you."cool." Except for tech I have band." " Ok well that's fine." I said fake smiling. I didn't care if she had any classes with to be honest.

We walked to our first class math. I walked in and saw him. That guy I saw at the park. I just stared until..." Hello blossom the bell rang time to sit down Blossom!" " Oh sorry I just..um." I said blushing. " She laughed. "Hey what's funny." "You like him don't you." "Who?" " Cody" " who's Cody?" " That cute guy." I looked at who she pointed at. It was him. Great. I had to lie. " I don't know who that is." "Su- " girls please take a seat. The teacher said.
   I took a seat next to cute Cody. Yep I made a name for him cute Cody! Love it! During class I would glance at him, like a stalker.
   "Ok class you will be working with you neighbor." What?! Cody is my neighbor. I can't embarrass myself! " Hey, I'm Cody." "Oh-h hi I'm Blossom." I said stuttering. Wow blossom great way to talk to your crush.
  " Hey, I remember you from the park." "Yeah same you hit me with a ball." I said laughing. He joined in. " Yeah sorry about that." "Oh it's fine."
**********
"Blossom let's go!" "Ok Mason coming." I walked to the car . " I got a girl number. " Well hope she will change her number." " Blossom shut up!" " Ok.." " So how was you day?" "Good." Wait good? It was amazing! " I met a friend." "Cool."

   When we got home I ran up to my room and change into something comfortable. And started to do my homework. *knock* "Honey how was school?" "Great I met a friend." "Oh that wonderful!" "What's her name?" " Maddy." "ok I'm glad you met someone, I came here to tell you that dinner is in 10." " Ok mom."
*******
After homework and dinner I decide to listen to music. I listen to Jealous and sang part of the song.
" You're so sexy beautiful everyone wants a taste that's why........"
And I felled asleep.