Chapter 21

Blossom P.O.V

I started to get bored. I could hear laughing upstairs and I hate it when I'm not in a good joke. I wonder what they are doing? Does he hate her, love her, creeped out by her cause sometime I am.... Don't tell her that! After watching T.V ,playing on my phone, and playing food Olympics in the kitchen I heard footsteps coming down stairs I quickly ran to the staircase to see Maddy all happy cause she literally almost felled off the top of the stairs. I burst out laughing as I clenched my stomach. "I guess your are going to wait till tomorrow for what happen" she said getting up from the fall. "What! You wouldn't!" "I would see ya girl!" She said leaving. And I quickly ran out of the house and yelled. "You can run but can't hide!" I yelled as I went back inside. I walked upstairs to Masons room to see if he will tell me.... Probably not.

"Hey my man bro" I said walking into his room. "I'm not telling you what happen with Maddy and I..... So GET OUT!" He said throwing a pillow at me. Harsh much? I shrug my shoulders and went to my room. I got my phone out and decide to annoy the heck out of Maddy till she tells me EVERY single little detail of what happen to them.

Blossom- hey gal what happen with you and me bro?

Blossom- plzzzzzz tell me!!!!!!!

Blossom- don't act like you can't see these texts just tell me!

Blossom- fine meany! I hate you poopy pants!!!!!

Maddy- oh you love me! :-)

Blossom- MADISON CARLY SMITH TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN OR ELSE I WILL KILL MY SELF!

Maddy- first off you wouldn't do that second tomorrow... So be PATIENT!

Blossom- fine but you own me a Starbucks for making me wait!

Maddy- whatever Blossom see ya tomorrow girl! Got them flowers to plant!

I plugged my phone in and flopped back on my bed. Soooooo bored! What to do......what to do! Cody! I should hang with my bae or my bf! I decided to text him.

Blossom- hey!

Cody- hey beautiful,wass up?

Blossom- I have a case of boredom!*cough*

Cody- well we can't have that..... Be ready in 30 minutes the fun doctor is going to cure you!

Blossom- ok bai!

Cody- bye blossom see you in 30 mins.

I smiled as I placed my phone back down and got up to change. I picked a nice sun dress with flats. I curled my hair and put a head band with a flower on it on my head.
*knock knock*

I quickly ran down stairs before my brother did and open the door. "Hey" I said closing the door behind me. "Hey beautiful" cody said kissing me on the cheek. " So are you going to cure me?" I said pretending to cough. "Oh yes.... But it's a surprise so let's go" "ugh! You know I hate surprises!" I said walking up to his car and getting in. "We'll be patient" "that's what Maddy said..... She won't tell me what happen between her and Mason!" I said buckling up. "Oh boo hoo! You can wait princess" I hate waiting and everyone know that. "Sooo"I started "let's put music on" cody said turning the radio. And guess what my right now fav song was on . "THIS IS MY JAM!" I yelled turning it up. It was I really like you.

"I really want to stop but I still got a taste for it" i sang till Cody turned it off laughing. "Hey that was my jam bro!" I whined. "Yea but now I have a headache cause you blast that thing really loud!" He said rubbing his head. "Whatever" I said crossing my arms and looking out the window.

"Don't be mad" he said.

"I'm not mad" I said not looking at him. "I love you" he said reaching out for my hand and interlacing our fingers. "I love you too" I mumble. "What I can't hear you can you repeat that" He said. Ugh! " I love you" I mumbled again. "What.....didn't get that can you repeat it again sweetheart?" He is getting on my every last nerve right now! "I said I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO! Are you deaf?" He chuckled as he brought me hand to his mouth and kissed it. "No I just love you saying you love me" "cheesy much?" "You love me" he said letting go of my hand. "Sadly I do" I said teasing him. "What? That hurts princess" he said putting his hand to his heart." Whatever baby! Can you pretty please tell me where you are taking me?" I whined. "No you have to be a good girl and wait" he said glancing at me. "Whatever" I mumble as I went on my phone. I got a text from my dad! YAY!

Dad- hey my flower. I just want you to know that I'm extremely proud of you for standing up for yourself and going to a new school. Your mother said that you made a friend and even a boyfriend! I will have to give him the talk. You know I'm kidding but he better not hurt my little girl! And I will not be able to make it for your birthday. I will be coming next year. I'm sorry princess...... They need me here.....the president been threaten and I can't leave till we figure out who it is. Love you always.

I responded and said that I understand. I was a little upset. I haven't seen him for a long time and I miss him a lot. "Hey are you ok?" Cody said taking my hand and interlacing it again. I haven't notice I was crying and I quickly wiped away the tears. "Yea I'm fine. It just my dad can't make it home for my birthday." "Oh I'm sorry for that" Cody said. "No it's fine... It just I haven't seen him for a while and I miss him a lot. He has to stay there cause of a threat"i felt a tear run down my cheek. "Hey he loves you and probably is upset that he doesn't get to see his little girl. but I have to get gas" he said pulling up yo the gas station. Before he got out he reach over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you beautiful" he said before getting out. I really love this guy. I don't know how I would get through this problem without him.