Chapter 8

Cody P.O.V

I can't stand seeing Blossom like this. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Please let me explain." I really want to tell her what happen.

"No Cody." She said something else but NO got me hard.

She keep on blah blah blahing. So I kissed her to make her quiet. I don't know why I kissed her but I did sure enjoyed it! We pulled back and I look into her eyes. Wow she is beautiful.

" Blossom I-I really like you. I said nervously. Wait no I can't like her I will break her heart. I was about to say something till she said

" I really like you to." No no don't say that. You deserve mush better. To change the subject I asked if we can work on the project. I held her hand when walking in. I can't fall for her. But I also don't want to hurt her. Should I just go back to Bridgett and just carry on being friends with Blossom. Right when we got inside I ripped my hand out of hers.

" Is something wrong?" Yes something is wrong, I can't be with you. I can't hurt you.

"No, let work on the project." Why did I say that. She would trust me but she will also feel hurt in the inside. Ugh! Why am I so such a jerk!
*************
After work on the stupid math project. I was ready to go home. I have to say something to her and tell her why we can't be together. I can't hurt her.

"What time is it?" I said to her

"Oh it's 7:30"

"Oh blossom I have to go." I got up from my seat and started to walk to the door. But before I left I turned around and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Why did I do that?! That just going to make her love me more. I sawed her blush. Gosh this girl is cute when he blushes! I started to walk out and then turned around and gave her a blow kiss. Omg really Cody?! You don't want to hurt her, then why am I acting so attach to her? To quickly cover that I said "have fun with a Maddy. But it was too late. She sawed the blow kiss and blushed. Then she said "I will!" I chucked a laugh I walked away.
**************
Once I got home I was so tired of myself. Ugh! Why did I have to meet this gorgeous girl?!

" Cody you ok?" My big sister, Macy said.

"Oh everything is just perfect." I said sarcastically.

"What happen?" She was on to me.

"Nothing!"

" Is it a girl?" Ok now I knew she was on to me. And all I did was blush. How stupid!

"Awe my baby bother likes a girl. Wait! What about Bridgett?"

" She cheated on me."

"Oh I'm so sorry. But who is the new girl you like."

"No one. I going back to Bridgett."

" But she cheated on you!" Macy said angrily.

" I know but she explain to me and now I'm taking her back."

" You can to so much better."

"No I can't. I love bl- Bridgett!"

" Who bl?"

" No one."

"You better tell me!"

"Or what!"

" You don't want to know." After thinking. I just let her know.

"Well there is this girl named Blossom. And I kissed her and saying I liked her. The only problem there is that I don't want to hurt her. And plus we can never be together we are to different people. So I'm going back to Bridgett and not passing boundaries."

"Cody so are a jerk. You can't hurt blossom even more." I started to get mad.

" That's why I'm am not going to date her!" I ran up to my room and slammed the door as hard as I can. I was so angry. But Macy is right I am a jerk, probably mor than a jerk. I can't date Blossom. We are to different people. But we can be friends. I got out my phone and started to text Bridgett.

Cody- hey baby.

Bridgett- I thought you like blossom?

Cody- nope I just want you baby girl. I said flirting with her.

Bridgett- ok baby love you and see you at school.

Cody ok love you too bye.

I shut my phone off. And laid in bed not thinking what I just done. I hope Blossom won't care but I know she will. This is for her own good. Bridgett is my-my I can't even finish my sentence. I felled asleep dreaming about b- no I'm not going to say her name. I can't it going to make me change my mine. I started to feel guilty. Bridgett, Bridgett, Blossom.