Flashback part 2 / Betrayal from friends and family

Ash starts to go to his house.

When he reaches his house he goes to his room and starts packing doesn't bother to go to the living room to meet his "so-called" friends. Mr. Mime who actually opened the door for ash is a bit surprised to see Ash's actions. When he's done with packing he wrote a letter for all of them and handed it To mr. Mime and tells him to deliver it To them. After that ash storms off from his house and goes to the lab.

"So have you guys decided to talk with ash and what to say?" may questions.

"Yeah we have. No need to worry." Replied dawn.

"that's the crucial time to worry." Brock teases.

"That's rude brock. That's not tru....." Dawn tries to defend but cuts of by Mr. Mime with the letter.

"What is it mimey?" asks delia.

Mr. Mime hands them the paper.

"Who sent this?" asks cilan with confusion.

"It's from Ash!!!!!" exclaims delia.

Everyone shocked to hear that ash sent a letter. After reading delia's face went pale.

"What does it says?" max grabs the paper and reads it.

Dear traitors,

I am leaving the place. Try not to find me because you can't and even if we ran into each other which is very very I mean almost impossible but even if we do please don't address me as your friends. As for the person I cared about most delia ketchum goodbye forever. Thanks for everything guys. Thanks for the betrayal. I hope we don't see each other again.

Ash.

"What!!!!" serena exclaims .

"So he heard all of this." Clemont points.

"Let's go to prof. Oak's lab because he will be there to get his pokemons." Suggests bonnie.

With ash who is in the lab-

"Thanks for everything now I can go and I will be back not so soon." Ash says.

"If you ever need my help just come by and I will help with my every thing." Prof. Says.

"Goodbye Prof. Oak" ash says while taking out Charizard.

"Charizard to rota now." Ash orders.