001

Zlata POV:

Spitting blood to the floor, I wipe my mouth against my wrist. The burn of my open lip nothing compared to the hatred I feel towards the people I see in front of me. My mother and father, leaders in the Russian government, foolish enough to think they can hide from me in the sloppy land of America.

"Мама, папа, не соскучились ли вы по своей доченьке?" I ask them with a smile, my fathers jaw tightening at the mention of his long-forgotten daughter. "Ой, подождите, как вы могли упустить меня с обещанием миллионов и места в правительстве?" I look at them disgusted, while tears stream down my mother's face. Fucking bitch, you don't deserve to cry. "Злата, пожалуйста" I shoot her in between her eyes before another word could come from her filthy mouth.

[T- Mom, dad, haven't you missed your dearest daughter? 2- Oh, wait, how could you miss me with the promise of millions and a seat in the government? 3- Zlata, please-]

My father pleads with me for his life, not even mourning the life I just took. Pathetic. "Пошел ты. Ты тот, кто отослал меня, Николай. Теперь ты заплатишь за свои грехи," I hiss at him, pulling the knife from my waist and raising it to his neck. His eyes close as he whimpers in fear. How did I come from such a little bitch's nut-sack? Good god! With one slick swipe of my arm, I slit his throat. His hands covered with blood as he tries to cover the deep cut. Chocking on his own blood, gurgling noises echoing through the hotel room they were staying in.

[T- Fuck you. You're the one who sent me away Nikolai. Now, you'll pay for your sins.]

Finally he slams down to the floor with a hard thud, blood surrounding him, the deep crimson a great contrast to the light teals of the hotel floor. I put my gun back in it's holster and put away my knife. This went smoother than I thought it would. Ever since they found out about my escape from... That horrid place they've been expecting my visit. I expected more security, but the two guards at the door were easy to handle.

Walking out of the door, wiping my fathers blood from my face disgustedly, I smile to myself as I pull the cover of the hoodie over my head, fixing the wig I had on my head, and adjusting my sunglasses higher up my nose. Finally picking at my nail nervously, I walk out the front lobby with a smile to the doorman, climbing into the red car waiting for me. "So?" she asks with her thick Russian accent. "It went according to plan." I shrug pulling down the cover of the hoodie.

Her blonde hair falls down to her shoulders, her contact lenses making her eyes look a light shade of blue, and the outfit she's wearing making her look like one of the hotel staff. "Great, now who's next?" her face was straight but her voice held a smile. Pulling the list out of the glove compartment, I feel my mood change and swallow heavily, it's her. "Natalia," my heart sinks as I say her name for the first time in almost ten years.

I see even Yelena's face drop, but she straightens herself out quickly. "Okay, let's do this."

First chapterrrr, hope you guys are as excited as I am. Comment, vote and just enjoy, love you allll