005

Zlata POV:

Pacing around the room I'm searching for anything that'll help us escape. I hear Yelena frustrated sigh as I pass her again. "Злата, ты, блядь, отдохнешь?" I hear her speak our mother-tongue, and she looks at me furiously. "Должно быть что-то, что мы можем сделать," I retort, stopping my pacing and staring at the blonde. I hear her sigh again and sit down next to her, sliding down the glass wall.

[T- Zlata, will you give it a fucking rest? 2- There has to be something we can do,]

I rest my head on my knees and focus on my breathing, memorising the room, when I hear a sliding door open. I look up to be faced by the monster that's been haunting my dreams for the past ten years.

Natasha POV:

Clutching onto my stomach I make my way into the room their captured in. My sister's face giving nothing away, while Zlata's shows pure disdain. Did I really hurt them that bad? I clear my throat, I haven't talked to them in so long, why do I feel nervous?

"Zlata, Yelena," I nod at each of them. "Good to see you," for the first time my sister's face shows some emotion. Sadness and hurt appearing on her features so different from mine. "Хотели бы мы сказать то же самое," her voice echoes through the bright-lit room. "I didn't come here to fight, Yelena. I came here to..." I cut myself of when her piercing gaze finds mine. "I came to apologise," I repeat and their faces turn suspicious.

[T- Wish we could say the same]

I sigh deeply. "I wanted to apologise for leaving you both in that hellhole. Forsaking the people I love most. I should've come back for you, and I know it's too late but-" I swallow the thick lump in my throat. "could I selfishly ask for your forgiveness?" I stare at them intently, my sister looking at me with sympathy in her eyes, while Zlata stares at me curiously.

"Nat?" I hear a voice behind me and instantly Zlata's features grow cold. Looking away from me, she sees Cap. His face bruised and battered, slightly limping into the room. "Nat, what are you doing here, you should still be in bed," he comes closer at takes my arm, Zlata cringing at the action. "In a second, Steve. I'm a bit busy right now," I whisper-yell at him and he raises his hands in defeat.

"Fine, but make it quick," he turns on his heel and walks out of the sliding door. Turning to face them again, I feel cold. Zlata's face is pure hatred towards me, and I shiver at her cold eyes. "Пошел ты," she simply says before resting her head back on her knees. Yelena looks at her confused, but soon enough realises. "You better leave," she says to me before wrapping a arm around the dark-haired woman's slim shoulders.

I nod slightly before walking away, a sly tear rolling down my cheek. I don't even have the energy to wipe it off. That couldn't have gone worse.

Sorry for the short chapter, having some writers-block. :(