Three souls⛄

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே ⛄

Vanga vanga polam...

Agaran : Ap.. Ap... 9 month old agaran tugged his appa's shirt... Whom sat on the floor with his script...

Vetri : Ena da... He put the script paper on floor and took agaran in his lap.....

Agaran : ma.. Mamu vegu.. (Mummum venum)

Vetri :Amma venuma... Agaran shook his head negatively... Ohh mummum venuma...

Agaran : Achuu... ( yessuhh) he blinked cutely... Vetri pulled his nose softly... Agaran glared him like how her mother does...

Vetri : Ena da morappu... Kannah nondiruven... He warned him fakely.. But agaran Didn't take it.. He twisted his lips...
Un amma mathiriyeh kozhuppu da unaku... Agaran stared him ... Ena pakura... Adi pichh.. His eyes widen when his lap got wet... Agran giggled at him.. Vetri saw him disbelievingly... But agaran kissed his nose... How vetri does to his lovable wife...vetri smiled at his little minion and kissed his nose how he did..
Sir ku amma va thitta koodathey... Odaneh pazhivangira vendiyathu... Ipa rendu perum than un amma ta thittu vanga porom.. Un dressuhm paazha pochu.. Yen dressum paazha pochu... He pouted... Agaran tapped his pout... Vetri giggled at him... Sari namma poi dress change pannitu vanthu mummum sapdalam... Sariya... Agaran noded at him cutely...

The duo went to the room and vetri changed agaran dress first and cleaned him with water.. Then he too changed his casuals....

Vetri : Ok done... Dress change panniyachu.... Ipa Ena panlam...

Agaran put his one finger on his chin and think like his mother.. Vetri admiring him.. He giggled and...

Agaran : Mamu... Chappu.. Poam.. ( Mumum sapda porom)

Vetri : Atheyy than... Vanga vanga.... He took little agaran in his arms... And went to the kitchen....

Agaran : Aggu ku thayi poova veyum ( Agaranauku thayir boova venum) he ordered his father...

Vetri : Thayii poova veyum ahhhh...he immitated like him...agaran giggled at his father...he mixed the curd and white rice and smashed it fine food ...Tahyi poova chapadalamah... Agaran noded him with cute smile.. Ahhh sollunga... He starts to feed him agaran too got it like gooduu boy...

Agaran : Ap... Ahhhh he took little amount of food in his tiny hand extended his hand to his father... Vetri happily having it... Vetri dropped him on floor ....he crawled the Hall with his four wheelers ... Vetri too crawl with him where ever he goes ...

Agaran : Ap... Povum ( Appa pothum)

Vetri : appu kutty la innum konjam sapdalam la... Itho mudinjathu...

Agaran : Ap.. Aggu ku povum.. ( appa agaranuku pothum)

Vetri : Ipa itha Ena da pandrathu...

Agaran : Ne sappu pa... ( ne sapdu pa)

Vetri : Apdiyah soldrah... Agaran blinked at him... Vetri smiled at him... And ate the balance food... He made him clean his mouth and washed his hands.... Ok mumummu saptachu... Ipa agaran kutty appa kooda velayada poreenga.. Apdithana...

Agaran : Achuuu pa... ( yessuhh pa)

Vetri : Ena vilayadalam... Sari iru un toys lam eduthutu vanthudren... He pick his toys and put it down on the floor one by one..agaran took building blocks and strats to build it... Vetri played with him like making sounds of peeeeeee.... Peeeeee.... From toys... Agaran giggled at his appa and he too starts making sounds like him... Both crawling around the Hall for running race and agaran got victory... Vetri pouted at his son...how could agaran got tolarate his fathers pout so he licked his nose and cheeks... Vetri giggled at his sons licking...