Magalathigaram... 🧚‍♀️

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே....

Vanga vanga polam... Long chapter a head...

    Months roled.... It was their princess ninth month... The family enjoyed their time together... In that time period vetri's movie released and it's a good thriller movie... Adhirai was writing her stories and helps vetri in between.. Now she also part of in his third movie...Revathi hold her hand with her loved one... Both enjoying their honeymoon phase... Kavin and priya  also blessed with a baby girl.... And named " Kariga -   காரிகா " ...

Vetri : Kanmani ( கண்மணி) .... He scooped his baby girl in his arms.... And twirled with her... She giggled at her  father...

Kanmani : Pa.... She hugged his neck with her hands placed her face on his chin...

Adhirai : Appa vanthathum amma va maranthuruva... Sariyana nadaga kaari...

Vetri : Ne than di nadaga kari.. Ava yen rani kutty...

Agaran : Appa apa aggu... He asked excitedly...

Vetri : Ne korangu kutty da... Agaran glared him and twisted his lips...

Kanmani : Appa.. Anna konguu ila... Pa

Vetri : ohhh annanah vitu kuduka mateenga... She  noded no... He safely placed her down and turn his face another side with fake anger... She looked agaran... He smiled at her and winked at her... She slowly walked  towards her father like penquin and tugged his phant... He didn't saw her... She hugged his legs... He took her in his arms and acted like pouting... She giggled at him and licked his cheeks... He smiled at her and gave a loud kiss on her cheeks which she smiled loudly...

Adhirai : Pothum pothum unga muththa mazhai mudinjathu na vareengla sapduvom

Vetri : Kannu vekkatha podi.. Neeyum un payyanum konjikumbothu ipdithan nanga soldroma...

Adhirai : Yaru ne... Ethuvum soldrathulla... Apa nethu avan ena un kooda thoonga vidamaten nu sonnathuku ne ena panna... He gave a caught look... She roles her eyes and shook her head in disbelief... He smiled sheepishly.... Innaiku un rani kutty koodayeh paduthuka... Ava chuchu pogumbothu dress mathivitutu... Avalayeh katti pudichutu thoongu... She said and went... Vetri pouted at her and showed his puppy face to his daughter.. She giggled at him and pocked her nose with his .....

Agaran : Appa avala keezha vidunga.. Nanga vilayadurom

Vetri : Hmm... Rani kutty erangunga... In middle she extended her hands to her brother... Whom happily welcomed her in his embrase... Pathu vilayadanum

Agaran : Athu engaluku theriyum... Neenga ammava samathanam pannunga... He giggled at him teasingly...

Vetri : Ellam neram da...ne lam advise pandra...

Agaran : ne va ammuma.. Namma vilayadalam...

Vetri : Mathikurana paru.. Paka than nammala mathiri irukan... Pandrathelam avan aathakari mathiri... Shabba ivala vera samathanam pannanumeyy... Ena panna kathurukalo... Muruga koodavey irunthu kapathu pa     .....

       He went inside the kitchen and hugged her from behind... She jerked for a moment...

Vetri : Ethuku di unaku innamum intha bayam... Inga enaya thavira yaru iruka una ipdi pudichuruka... He tightened the hold... She glared him... He smiled sheepishly...

Adhirai : Loosu vidra... Pasanga vanthura poranga...

Vetri : Athellam vara matanga vilayaditrukanga...