SHALOM!

FOREWARNED TO READERS:

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬.

Each reader interprets a story in their own way, but it's essential to approach reading with respect and discipline. By showing good manners and honouring the authors and their creative efforts, we contribute to a more respectful society.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. Even if it doesn't align perfectly with your interests, every story carries its own valuable lesson. Remember, being a thoughtful reader can also make you a thoughtful thinker.

ABOUT GODSENT SERIES

All characters, ideas, events, places, and incidents in this story are purely products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real events, locations, or people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The universities, colleges, institutions, or schools mentioned are fictional, as are the towns and barangays, which are creations of the author's mind and used fictitiously.

TRIGGER/WARNING:

This series may contains a lot of  sensitive topics in some future chapters such as depression, anxiety, suicide or any harmful acts. You've been warned. Profanities, foul language and explicit scenes are also indicated in this series. Characters aren't made to be perfect. They have flaws and are portrayed with defects and shortcomings. As well as the whole story to redefine life's choices that may happen in the real dimension. Rest assured that character development will be signified through the process. 

1

1.Unfathomable Blue Iris

2.Dim and Light

3. Devil meets the Grace

4. When the Sun sets

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

-ISAIAH 43:2-