New dog on the street

(Isn't my dawg cute xD now imagine him being badass with a six pack xD)
Otto yawned as he flopped off of his bed. He was exhausted from the gym yesterday and he was still sore. The alarm on his phone blared. "Shut up- Jesus Christ.." Otto said as he slammed his hand on the snooze button. Otto got up slowly and went to his drawer to get some clothes. As soon as he opened his drawer, the doorbell of his house rang. "Oh shit!" Otto slipped on a coat and some pajama pants and ran downstairs. When he opened the door, his long lost crush, Penny, (*doesn't know a last name xD*) was standing there. She was wearing a sleeveless red dress and a diamond necklace. She wore small hoop earrings on her floppy ears. Otto smiled, blushing. "Holy shit, Penny!"
"That's my name, don't wear it out!" She replied to him, blushing as well. They have always liked each other ever since they were little, but they were too shy to admit it. Otto gave her a huge hug. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in ages! Where have you been, doll?"He says, still grinning wide at her. Penny laughs. "Two years ago I moved back to Florida. I missed you so much, Otto..."
Otto blushed and kisses her forehead. Penny gasps, surprised. "Did-did you just-"
"-no."
Otto stops hugging her and scratches the back of his neck. "S-so do you want to go out to eat or something, to celebrate your arrival?" He asks, trying to hide his feelings. Penny nods, but her focus on Otto left when she noticed another dog running towards them. "Penny!"
"Pheonix?!"