I Love You

Killian's P.O.V

She's gone, my true love gone. I stood there in awe.. She sacrificed herself for all of us.. For their happy endings, but what about me? Will I ever get mine? Snow is already sobbing and laying on the cold concrete. I can't comprehend what just happened.. Is this what it feels like, to see your loved one disappear right in front of you without knowing if they are alive or dead? If so it hurts, It feels like someone ripped out my heart and crushed it in front of me. I want to let the pain out, and I will.

" No... No.. NO" I ran towards the dagger, It has her name engraved in black. Charming held me back, he grabbed my shoulder but I managed to get out of his grasp. I held the dagger in my hands, I.. I could just summon her to come to me right? No, I don't want to hurt her. All I want is my happy ending, my true love... My Swan..

There are so many emotions going through my head

What about Henry?

Where is she?

Will I ever find her?

No Killian stop it, you have lost your brother, your father, mother, and your first love... You are not losing Emma... I walked up to charming, my face stained with tears..

"Do you remember what you said, to your wife... When you saved her with True Loves Kiss?" I said

He was silent

" ANSWER ME!" I screamed

"I will always find you." He said calm and firm trying to hold back tears

"That's exactly what I will do for Emma. If our love is strong enough we will find each other again." I said firm as I clenched my jaw, he looked up at me with no hope in his eyes as I stormed off on this fateful night