I'm Not Giving Up

~I had to update right away because I just had a huge realization so enjoy ily~

Killian's P.O.V

It has been 2 months since Emma's disappearance. I was right... Back when I gave Ursula her happy ending back I knew something was going to happen to my happy ending... I lost the only thing keeping me on the path of good. We found out some information but not enough for a lead... Henry has been keeping me company and teaching me how to play "Video Games". The boy himself told me I am like a father to him.. Emma would want me to take care of her son.. Until I find her that's what I'll do.

I spend most of my time in the Charming's apartment staring at the ceiling, thinking... I remember when I was a coward and I sacrificed myself for Emma and Henry back in the Enchanted Forest... I need to talk to everyone.. Maybe there is some clues behind it... Something the author left behind..

"I haven't seen you get up in weeks 'mate'." Charming said with a grin

"Okay look mate, I have a plan.. Call a town meeting.. Maybe the author left clues of who the sorcerer is." I said, I hope we would find clues..

"Look, Hook.. We have been searching for days in the book... We need a break."

"A BREAK! SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU WOULD RATHER WAIT A DAY TO FIND YOUR DAUGHTER WHEN WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN ANSWERS!" I yelled, I was so crossed.. I felt betrayed

"Killian, you haven't slept fully in MONTHS... Please I promise you we will call a town meeting tomorrow." He said, I don't know how to respond to him... How dare he..

"Fine... But I'm NOT giving up," I said full of anger and betrayal. I will find her... Even if I die trying