story of undertale

A/N: I fell from the light. Talk or should I fight? Monster genocide, this my undertale! Jay POV or whatever. Istg if this fic ends up being a slowburn I will LOSE IT.

>>>

Jay was woken up with a start. He was expecting a loud alarm to startle him awake, but instead, he was woken up by a phone call. He groaned softly, pushing himself to pick up the phone.

"Jay! Are you awake? Where are you?" Cole's voice yelled from the other end of the line.

"Ugh... Cole? What? Do you know what time it is? Why are you calling me this early..." Jay yawned, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes.

"Early?" Cole gave a sigh, presumably shaking his head. "Jay... do YOU know what time it is?"

"What time it is? Uh..." Jay blinked, slowly turning away as he peered at the time on his alarm clock, still very much half-awake. "Seven ten-"

Wait. 7:10?

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" Jay yelled as he threw himself off his bed, almost slipping onto the floor face-first. He rushed over to his drawer and then to the bathroom to get ready. During this, he was still on the call with Cole.

"Dude, I can't believe you slept in! This is the first time you've done it," Cole pointed out in surprise. Jay could only groan in response as he struggled to put on his scarf in a quick manner.

"Yeah, yeah. You don't need to rub it in---oh great, I'm gonna be super late!" Jay rushed out of the bathroom as he realized that he very much missed the bus. Without a mode of transport he'd be VERY late... wait. Did he have a bike? If he did then it'll take less time!

"Oh- but the garage needs some cleaning! I won't be able to find it with how messy it is..." Jay grumbled to himself as he grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and ran out the door, not keen on wasting anymore time he had already lost from oversleeping.

"You're walking? Or well, running?" Another voice asked from the other end of the phone line, it belonged to Lloyd.

"Not like I have any other choice... class starts at 7:45 right?" Jay asked as he kept at a steady pace, quickly turning the corner.

"Yeah. How far are you?"

"...Too far! I regret staying up late!" Jay yelled once more as stepped forward, not noticing the motorbike keeping a steady pace alongside him. "What- Nya?! How are you..."

"What can I say? I'm running late too---now hop on!" she exclaimed, extending out her arm to Jay. Jay almost stumbled over but Nya, with her sharp reflexes, caught him and threw him on the back of the motorbike. She turned just for a second, throwing Jay a helmet from God knows where. "Here, put it on. We're gonna go fast!"

Clumsily, yet swiftly, Jay put on the helmet, which he only noticed was colored red way too late. It was probably Kai's helmet.

...

No need to think about that sort of thing.

As Jay held onto Nya as they sped up on the motorbike, Jay checked the time. "Uh... we've only got fifteen minutes left!"

"That's enough time," Nya responded, confidence clear in her voice and expression.

"Yeah... but is this safe? I mean, we're probably breaking a law or two at this point---"

"We'll be fine!" Nya assured him, raising the speed even more faster.

In the end, Nya and Jay got to school on time, but it very much left Jay frazzled. "Remind me to never again be late to school..." Jay sighed in exhaustion, pulling off the red helmet.

"Very well," Zane responded as he glanced at Jay's way. It appeared that he was thinking about something.  "Your hair is quite messy," he pointed out.

"I didn't have enough time to brush it..." Jay murmured as he sat down on the bench. They only had 9 minutes left until class started give or take. Thanks to Nya's groundbreaking speed (and total disregard of road safety and speed limits) they managed to arrive to school in six minutes tops. As Jay recovered from the chaos that was speeding to school on the motor and almost getting pulled over by the law enforcement, he noticed the presence of a certain someone.

Or well, the lack of presence of a certain someone.

"Hey, uh... where's Kai?"

>>>

A/N: Alright. I did say that there'd be no hotshot, so I just took out Kai altogether. The whole gangs here! Except Kai

I'm homicidal and Ive got the taste
I want to destroy the monster race
Whoaaaa
I've got no patience
Got no resolve
I will slaughter screw the dialogue
Whoaaa
An invisible trail
Whoaaa
Story of undertaleee

Also the formatting got screwed up and wattpad thought it'd be funny to not work so yeah!! Absolute hell