One.

"Good morning Miss Harlem, what would you like for breakfast." Toni, the Collins family personal chef asked.

"The usual." Harlem responded with the shrug of her shoulders as her thumbs  quickly tapped against her iPhone screen.

"Yes ma'am." Toni nodded quickly starting on her breakfast.

"My chair." Harlem spoke, as one of her maids quickly rushed to her side pulling out the stool chair from the bar table.

Sitting down Harlem scrolled through tik tok as she periodically peaked over her phone watching as Toni cooked her food.

Double tapping a few videos, she viewed some of the notification she had.

Harlem had thousands of followers, on all of her social media accounts. Tik tok, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. She loved being the center of attention, as well as being in front of the camera.

"Miss Harlem, Mrs Collins wanted me to relay the message that she will be working late tonight as well as Mr. Collins and their sorry." Anita, one of the maids who practically raised Harlem announced.

"As usual, their always sorry." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"She also told me to give you this." Anita smiled, handing her a envelope.

Placing her phone faced down, Harlem eyes stared into Anita's brown eyes with a questioning look. "What is it?" She asked opening the sealed envelope.

Opening the blank card Harlem's eyes scanned left to right as she read her mothers hand writing.

"Harlem, I'm so sorry your father and I won't be able to make it for dinner with you again tonight. I promise we'll make up for it. Robert will take you to school and pick you up. Here's one hundred dollars to make up. I'm sorry
-love mom

Removing the cash she placed it into her Coach cross body purse. "Miss Harlem, your ride is here." Anita announced holding her jacket as Harlem slid into it.

"I've wrapped your food for you to take with you." Toni spoke handing her the plate.

"Okay." Harlem spoke, grabbing the plate from his hands.

The cold December air caused Harlem to put a little more pep in her step as she jogged toward the black suv.

"Good morning Harlem." Robert her parents long time friend greeted, opening the back passenger door for her.

"Morning." Harlem dryly responded sliding into the black leather seats.

Feeling the warmth of the heat on her face she removed her gloves stuffing them into her coat pocket as she removed the foil from her plate.

"What's the matter, you seem unhappy this morning?" Robert asked, looking at Harlem through the rearview mirror as he drove on.

"It's nothing."

Harlem life has always been this way, ever since she could remember her parents devoted their lives to their job. They spent more time at work than where they lay their head at night. Which caused Harlem to practically raise herself along with the help that her parents hired years ago when she was a baby.