Winters meet

(TW : MENTIONS OF SIGARRETS CHILD ABUSE AND ALCOHOL + CUSSING )

It was winters season when it all started. Bruce and Vance barely came in touch , only in a few classes tho. I mean, they really are difrent from each other.

Vance woke up at 3 am from a wierd dream and looked at his alarm to see that it's 3am. he sighed and layed down again he looked at his room.

It was messy not any type of messy but i'm talking shirts on the floor homeworks he didn't finish full of posters and...pictures of his mom . Vance's mom died 11 months ago and his dad has always been a drunk abusive alcoholic that didn't really care about what vance does. Now back to the story.

(vance's pov)

 As he looked around he saw a picture of his mother. He stood up and took them off the wall one by one and carefully put them in a drawer. He knew that if he'd look at them he'd get a break down. "All so stupid" , he mumbled . He couldn't sleep shortly after taking the pictures off the wall. He decided to play some pinball at the store i mean, he doesn't do anything other then that.

He crawled out the window and drove to the store without a license. The boy parked the car and went straight in at the pinball machine. He finally beated his high score , he was really happy on the inside but just showed a simple smirk on the outside. as he was about to leave he ran into Bruce Yamada . Litteraly fucking bruce yamada , a perfect guy with a stable life a planned future. But vance was not perfect atleast thats what he thought he didn't have a stable life or a planned future. 

"I'm so sorry !!" , a angelic voice said . As vance was on the floor he looked up to see Bruce sticking out a hand to help vance up. He didn't think and just stood up with bruce's help.  "watch where you're going shit face" , those words flew out of vance's mouth only things he could actually say. " Oh uhh..-" , bruce struggled in his words he didn't know what to say. "I'm taking my leave now so" , vance spoke . "see you in math?." , bruce said while staring at vance . "Not like i have a choice anyways" , vance left shortly after saying that without a farewell leaving bruce at the entry of the store.

________________________________________________________________________________

oh damn we made it ep 2 will come out soon don't worry ily !!<3