winters nightmare

(TW : CHILD ABUSE , CUSSING)

Vance stared at the not of bruce . "was it actually real?" , vance thought for himself. He walked out his room to see his dad standing there drunk with the cat. He was in shock, how did the cat get out? His dad didn't look so happy. He never really is but this was different. The boy stood there speechless, he was scared for his reaction. The father raised his hand at vance about to hit him. He couldn't hit his dad so he flinched. The cat bit the dads leg as deep as it could.

Vance went out the house he couldn't just stay there. Suprisingly bruce was there he was training baseball and accidently hit  it in vance's way. The ball hit vance right in the stomach. He groaned loudly and fell. Yamada dropped the bat and ran to him."OH DEAR GOD I'M SO SORRY PINBALL VANCE !!" , bruce was very worried . Vance did not reply he was shiverring on the floor. "Vance...?" , bruce but a hand on vance's shoulder but felt something on his sleeve. It was a tear..vance's tear. He couldn't hold back his emotions he needed someone to talk to but everyone fears him. The boy did have a soft side no one saw before.. I mean boys do cry after all even bruce yamada especially after losing his game he gets disappointed in himself real easily . Vance wiped away the tears and didn't even look at bruce. "You ok pinball?..", vance was never called pinball but he didn't hate it either. "Yeah shitface." , he ignored his emotions once again bruce really worried about him but doesn't know how to fix it or talk to him in any way .

__________________________________________________________________________________

Had to add angst kinda random i made it cringe help but we'll forget about this part sooooo don't worry
Stay tunned