winters...cat?

(Vance pov)

Vance rode in a alley way where he was completely lost while riding the car. Suddenly in the way a beautiful white cat with pretty blue eyes passed the street. Vance saw the cat and stopped the car as fast as he could. Je pulled over and got the address of where he pulled over on a paper.

He went to the cat ande petted them. Vance hopper..Vance fucking Hopper pulled over just to...pet a cat? It seemed unbelievable but he saw something special in that cat. He was really jappy as he petted the cat.

Until vance saw a light shining on the cat. He look at his right where it came from and it was bruce, Bruce Yamada the light was his biking light at 3 am . Vance flinched as fast as he could trying to protect the cat. Bruce stopped the bike and went to vance.
"V-VANCE??" , bruce stuttered. Vance looked at him while he sat on the road.
Bruce crouched and looked at him. "Woah- uh- are you-" , bruce didn't know what to say he was left speechless.  "I'm fine stupid-" , vance replied.  "Oh uhm so what are you doing-" , bruce aksed him politely.
"I-" , Vance didn't finish his sentence he realized how stupid he looked sitting on the middle of the road petting a beatiful cat. Bruce finnaly noticed the cat took him a while cus vance coverd them. He looked at the cat. "Wow..." , bruce never saw a cat so white with such blue eyes before. "C-can i bet the cat?" , bruce kept stuttering he was really amazed by just this one cat...? "It's not mine so..sure?" Bruce petted the cat right after vance responded. Vance looked at bruce. Vance was amazed by the cats beauty but.. more of Bruce's. Bruce lookes at vance . Vance immediately turned his head the other way. "Uhm.." bruce waited after saying anpther word he was struggling for how to say it . Just when vance turned his head to bruce he kissed vance. Exactly that instant vance woke up. He relized it was just a dream tho.. he saw the cat in his room with a note from bruce "dear vance hopper, you got kinda drunk last night after a guy offered you alcohol..you seemed to love the cat a lot so i brought it with you home thanks for the time yesterday hope we can spend our bound being buddies . Vance thought for himself.

Maybe we didn't kiss? Maybe? It was just a dream bruce is a straight successful boy i can't ruin that he's too perfect...

Then it was that vance slowly relised he liked bruce yamada ...

__________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER PART DONE AHH-
THANKS SM FOR THE VOTE-
WORKING ON THE NEXT PART PEOPLE